A dining room supervisor is responsible for a wide range of duties such as supervision of staff, scheduling their work, ensure cleanliness of the dining area, ensuring high quality service, and resolving concerns of guests and residents.
If you want to get a job as a dining room supervisor, you have to make a well-crafted resume in order to grab the attention of the employer.
The following sample will help you build a great resume for dining room supervisor position.
Dining Room Supervisor Resume Sample
Apt 141, Pacific Avenue, Calgary, AB S9R 6E9
(999) 999-9999, Email Address
Dining Room Supervisor
Energetic and friendly dining room supervisor with a verifiable track record of success overseeing and playing a leadership role in the day-to-day operations of the dining rooms. Trusted supervisor who effectively hires, trains, mentors and schedules dining staff. Known for creating enjoyable and of highest quality dining experience for guests and residents. A self-directed and highly-motivated individual who performs well in a collaborative and fast-paced environment. Bilingual: Spanish and English.
Core Professional Skills
|• Tables Setup||• Food Serving||• Cleanliness/Maintenance|
|• Customer Service||• Communication||• Food Handling|
|• Analyzing Information||• Team-work||• Solid Reasoning|
Analytical: Demonstrated ability to handle complex or diverse information and procedures.
Problem Solving: Identified and resolved complex problems in a timely manner
Customer Service: Handled difficult and angry customers
Interpersonal: Resolved conflict among staff and maintained confidentiality
Dining Room Supervisor | The Fairmont Palliser, Calgary, AB | May 2013 – Present
• Organize overall activities of dining area to ensure exceptional guest service
• Perform accurate posting of bills and shift balance
• Make sure a clean, neat and safe dining area at all times by following hygiene protocols
• Increase revenue by upselling in a proactive manner
• Adhere to F&B service standards to ensure a comfort experience for guests
• Make sure that all guests enjoy dining service
• Handle guests complaints and resolve the same in a timely fashion
Food Service Helper | University of Ontario – London, ON | Jan 2010 – May 2013
• Served food and beverages to patrons in a time-efficient manner
• Prepared food when required
• Accepted cash and credit card payments
• Cleaned and sanitized work area
• Assisted in kitchen and dish-room areas
High School Diploma – 2009
Calgary Community College, Calgary, AB
ADDITIONAL SKILLS & CAPABILITIES
• Outstanding communication and organization skills
• Excellent customer relations building acumen
• Ability to work well under pressure and hectic situations