Your resume is the most critical part of your dining room server job search process. This document markets you and your hospitality skills to the prospective employer.
In fact, it is an invitation for the recruiter to learn more regarding your most relevant skills and qualifications.
A dining room server resume can also be used as a “calling card” when you meet people who might be valuable contacts in the culinary and hospitality field.
Write your Dining Room Server Resume in a way that portrays your relevant experiences and accomplishments.
Dining Room Server applicants who best mention their qualifications, past experiences, education, and skills will receive further consideration.
Related: Dining Room Server Cover Letter
Sample Resume for Dining Room Server Position
89 George Street
New York, NY 54751
DINING ROOM SERVER
Seeking a challenging position as a Dining Room Server utilizing my hospitality skills in a fast-paced environment.
Driven and customer service-oriented Dining Room Server with a successful track record of fulfilling patrons’ orders on time. In-depth knowledge of food and beverage service standards. Well-versed in all aspects of the guest’s dining experience. Ability to give accurate, detailed, and courteous service to all team members and guests.
- Thorough understanding of providing information and explaining amenities and marketing promotions.
- Able to maintain cleanliness and organization of the dining room and kitchen area.
- Available to work weekends and holidays.
- Excellent communications
- Good hygiene habits
- Professional appearance
- Customer service
- Organizational and cash handling
Dining Room Server
Denihan Hospitality Group – New York, NY
- Attain the employee of the month award thrice
- Successfully attend five sessions of training for customer service
- Prepare and deliver guest’s beverage orders
- Greet and offer seats to guests
- Review any changes to menu and specials
ABC Restaurant – New York, NY
- Decorated tables as necessary
- Ensured the quality and accuracy of orders
- Attended guests during their whole dining experience
- Completed all the required side work
High School Diplom
New York City School, New York, NY
English & Spanish