In-Room Dining Server Resume is your first impression to employers, so always target your resume to the position, i.e., never send a generic resume. It is vital to tailor your resume.
We suggest making a ‘master resume’ so that you can copy and paste the most appropriate experiences on the resume you send to employers.
For your assistance, we have created an excellent example resume template along with this In-Room Dining Server Cover Letter.
Feel free to modify it before sending it.
In-Room Dining Server Resume Example
343 Ritson Street, Miami, FL 32150
To obtain a position as an In-Room Dining Server with ABC Company utilizing hospitality skills to increase profits and boost growth.
• Over 7 years of experience in fine dining as server/waitresses
• Highly skilled in serving food and beverages to guests in a timely, courteous, efficient, and perfect manner
• Demonstrated ability to ensure a fine dining experience for local and hotel guests
• In-depth knowledge of delivering orders and explaining menu items,
• Thorough understanding of upselling beverages and food
• Able to give accurate and detailed information regarding specialties
• Comprehensive knowledge of drinks and food preparation
• Customer service
• Written and verbal communication
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to follow instructions and fulfill orders rapidly
• Enjoy working in a team environment
• Dependable and reliable – Able to work efficiently without supervision
• Achieved the best server award – May 2021
• [List your accomplishments here]
In-Room Dining Server
Kimpton Hotels and Restaurants – Miami, FL
• Receive and take orders, process the same in a timely manner, and deliver quickly to guest rooms
• Perform set up and breakdown of a variety of stations such as deli, dessert, coffee, and espresso
• Take trays following room delivery
• Prepare and serve the meal to guests
• Open bottled drinks for guests
• Perform side work when needed
Montage Hotels & Resorts – Laguna Beach, CA
• Delivered and presented food orders in a well-timed and efficient manner
• Arranged and set up tables with napkins, tablecloth, silverware, and glassware
• Assisted with orders
• Helped with answering phones
High School Diploma
Laguna Beach High School, Laguna Beach, CA