For positions such as those of hairstylists and cosmetologists, it is important that job seekers show themselves to be creative, not through the format but through the language that they use in the resume.
This is especially true if you are applying for an entry-level Hair Stylist position that requires “only the best.”
Talking of Hair Stylist resumes with no experience, it is imperative to understand that not all employers read your resume in detail.
You may feel otherwise, but entry-level resumes are quite popular with hiring managers who are looking to inject new talent into their company.
Fresh ideas and outlook on work are what they want, and you, as an inexperienced Hair Stylist, are qualified to provide them with it.
What to write an entry-level Hair Stylist resume (no experience)?
There is plenty that you can write.
You can talk about the qualifications that you acquired during training for a particular job or hair stylist skills that were taught to you during school or college.
If you have any academic qualifications that are relevant to the position that you are applying for, mention them.
Refer below for a resume sample for a hairstylist with no experience in hand:
Hair Stylist Resume with No Experience
109 Morgan Road, Binghamton, NY 42883
A creatively inclined individual who has in-depth familiarity with providing a variety of hair care and beauty services. Knowledge of carrying out specialized treatments to handle clients’ hair and skin care concerns.
• Proficient in determining the types of hairstyles that will suit each client’s face structures
• Adept at providing detailed consultation to assist clients in helping them understand their beauty goals
• Demonstrated expertise in administering therapeutic medication and advising patrons about the sort of medical advice that they need
• Focused on meeting clients’ beauty and hair styling goals by ensuring that they are “give what is being asked for.”
Current New York Cosmetology Licensure
Advanced Cosmetology Training
FRANKLIN COLLEGE, Binghamton, NY – 2018
- Salon Safety and Sanitation
- Basics of Skin, Scalp, and Hair
- Artistry of Artificial Hairs
- Fundamental Hair Treatments
- Manicure & Pedicure
- Chemical Hair Relaxing
Hair Stylist Apprentice
WINTAGE SALON AND SPA, Binghamton, NY (1/2019 – 5/2019)
• Conferred with clients to understand their hair styling and beauty needs
• Provided advice regarding the type of hairstyles and skin care treatments that would suit each client
• Assisted clients in choosing different hairstyles provided in the catalog
• Prepared hairdressing areas by ensuring that all instruments and products are available
• Assisted hair stylists during styling procedures by handing them cutting and styling instruments
• Prepared treatment rooms by ensuring that they are adequately cleaned and that all products were available for massages, manicures and pedicures and other treatments
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
|• Hair Cutting|
• Client Education
• Scalp Treatment
|• Hair Coloring|
• Therapeutic Massage
|• Permanent Waving|
• Wigs Dressing
Exceptional Professional References Available