A hairstylist is someone who handles customers’ beauty needs, especially pertaining to their hair. People working at this position need to make sure that they shine on their resumes – hence, special attention must be paid to the objective statement.
The main aim of writing a hair stylist resume objective is to bring your resume rise to the top of the resume pile. If you are applying for a position that requires creativity – like that of a hairstylist – your resume objective needs much attention.
Hair Stylist Resume objectives need to be robust and compelling. That said, they should not seem as if they have been written just to fill space.
Keeping a job description in front of you when you begin writing a resume objective is a great way of ensuring that you write a compelling objective.
Remember, you may be judged by the objective statement, so it is essential to cautiously write this statement.
See also: Hair Stylist Cover Letter
The following is a list of possible objectives that you can write in a hair stylist resume.
10 Objectives Examples for Hair Stylist Resume
1. Looking for a position as a Hair Stylist with Glendale Services. Utilizing extensive skills in cutting and styling hair in accordance with clients’ needs. Passionate for the beauty industry.
2. Self-motivated and flexible Hair Stylist seeking a position at Great Clips. Offers current cosmetology license, exceptional haircare expertise, and knowledge of using salon products and tools.
3. Poised to contribute to ABC Club in the capacity of a Hair Stylist. Offering exceptional hair cutting and styling skills along with keen business and customer service acumen.
4. To work as a Hair Stylist for Copper Cut. Passionate to make the most of my creativity, hairstyling skills, and knowledge of popular trends to contribute to your success.
5. To obtain employment as a Hair Stylist with Mattel using extensive experience in hair cutting and cross-selling. Ability to solve problems and make smart decisions that drive sales.
6. Positive and friendly individual, looking for a Hair Stylist position at Coco Chen Hair Salon. Bringing 7+ years of experience behind the chair, hair styling techniques, and business skills. Passionate to build deep relationships with clients and the community.
7. Eager to work as a Hair Stylist position for Gene Salons and Spas. Leveraging cosmetology license with 5 years of dedicated hair care experience in salon environments. Recognized for building a fan base and partnering with salon team members.
8. Seeking a position as a Hair Stylist at Lakewood Salon. Strong drive to provide patrons with exceptional hairstyling and skincare solutions. Wide-ranging knowledge of popular hair care brands and styles.
9. Resourceful hair stylist with NY State Cosmetology license and 6 years of hands on experience. Eager to contribute to the success of JcPenney by provide hair services, styling, blending, blow outs, and hair treatments.
10. Extremely motivated and energetic Hair Stylist with a successful track record of actively working in busy salons to provide excellent customer service and educating clients. A passion for the brand and hair extensions.