Be absolutely sure that you have written your Visual Merchandiser cover letter in the most dynamic and powerful way by using this checklist:
• Is your cover letter original?
• Does it follow a standard business letter format?
• Is it no longer than one page?
• Have you checked your cover letter for grammar, spelling and syntax?
• Have you used action verbs?
• Have you given examples of accomplishments and / or skills in your cover letter?
• Have you demonstrated your knowledge of the company?
• Have you made sure that your cover letter does not replicate your resume?
Once you are done with this checklist, you can make a good cover letter for visual merchandiser resume.
88 Pine Street
Reno, NV 32699
a.felix @ email . com
June 26, 2016
Ms. Jessica Denver
2839 Castle Way
Reno, NV 33362
Dear Ms. Denver:
As a driven individual with 6-plus-year track record of planning and executing impactful visual presentations, I would like to be considered for Visual Merchandiser position at Zara.
Please refer to the following qualifications that I offer in this capacity:
• Skilled in the implementation of visual and marketing communications across a broad spectrum of brands
• Qualified to execute adjacency and planogram directives in sync with merchandising management
• Proficient in maintaining an organized and safe visual stockroom and sustaining product quality during all merchandising efforts
I look forward to discussing this exciting opportunity with you and will be in touch with your office to arrange a possible meeting next week. Should you require any additional information, please give me a ring at (000) 414-7874.
Thank you for your time and consideration.