How to Write a Perfect Cover Letter for Steward Resume?
The following 5 tips will help you in writing a great cover letter:
- Your cover letter for Steward Resume must be addressed to an exact individual.
- Tailor your letter as per Steward’s job description provided by the employer in the advertisement because employers do not look positively on cover letters that look “mass-produced.”
- Target your cover letter to match each particular organization.
- The tone of your letter must emphasize ways you can perform exceptionally well to attain the prospective organization’s goals.
- If you make any claims or mention any achievements, support them with proof.
The following cover letter sample is designed in keeping with the current trends of the market and what employers want to see in a steward.
You may partially tailor this example while sending it. Entry-level candidates with no experience can modify it according to their skills and capabilities.
Related: Steward Skills
Steward Cover Letter Example
68 7th Street
Atlanta, GA 25455
December 18, 2020
Ms. Carla White
Human resources Manager
66 Some Street
Atlanta, GA 25477
Dear Ms. White:
I was excited to find your advertisement for the Steward position at Marriott International, as posted on your website. My extensive experience in the hospitality industry, coupled with my exceptional cleaning skills and great attention to detail, makes me a perfect candidate for this position. I am particularly interested in working with Marriott International because of its reputation worldwide.
As noted on my resume, I am highly skilled in operating and maintaining cleaning equipment and tools, such as dishwashing machines, handwash stations, pot-scrubbing station, and waste compactor. Moreover, I have a demonstrated ability to wash and disinfect kitchen area, tables, tools, knives, and equipment. Above all, I have in-depth knowledge of using detergent, rinsing, and safely sanitizing chemicals.
Furthermore, I have proven customer service and communication skills, and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
I’m passionate about this Steward position and would welcome the opportunity to discuss ways in which I could put my skills and abilities to work for your hotel. I will call your office within a couple of days to follow-up on my job application. In the interim, I can be reached at (000) 999-8888.
Thank you for your time and consideration.