Preparing a resume for General Cashier position is an important step in your job application process.
Take some time primarily to decide what should be included in your resume and how the data is supposed to be organized logically to develop an effective resume.
The following sample will assist you in your resume writing process.
General Cashier Resume Sample
522 Example 4th Street, Nashville, TN 98774
Contact #, Email Address
Seeking a General Cashier position with Borgata Hotel & Resort where demonstrated skills in cash handling and customer service can be used to increase profitability and promote growth.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over 6 months’ experience as a cashier
• In-depth knowledge of mathematical calculations, balance and reconcile figures
• Hands-on experience in establishing and maintaining continuing customer relationships
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems
• Able to work efficiently with other workers external parties
• Demonstrated proficiency in PC applications such as MS Word and Excel
General Cashier | PAS – Nashville, TN | May 2010 – Dec 2010
• Received guest expenses in a variety of outlets all through the facility and parking garage
• Recorded guest payment in a computerized cashiering system
• Researched and corrected all transactions regarding unapplied cash
• Posted all payments and adjustments on daily basis
• Balanced cash
High School Diploma • Nashville City School – Dec 2010
• Good communication skills
• Customer focused approach