Preparing a resume for General Cashier position is an essential step in your job application process.
Take some time primarily to decide what should be included in your resume and how the data should be organized logically to develop an effective resume.
The following sample will assist you in your resume writing process.
See different sections and phrases in this sample in order to get a good idea of writing a good resume.
See also: General Cashier Cover Letter
General Cashier Resume Example
522 4th Street, Nashville, TN 98774
Seeking a General Cashier position with Borgata Hotel & Resort where skills in cash handling and customer service can be used to increase profitability and promote growth.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• 9-plus-years experience as a cashier
• In-depth knowledge of mathematical calculations, balance and reconcile figures
• Hands-on experience in establishing and maintaining continuing customer relationships
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures, and systems
• Able to work efficiently with other workers external parties
ABC Company – Nashville, TN | 2015 – Present
• Deliver excellent service to every customer
• Process purchases, returns, exchanges, and general inquiries
• Multitask by performing duties such as answering phone calls, completing transactions
• Perform administrative tasks assigned by the various departments
• Make the most of communication skills and customer focused approach to bring the best results
PAS – Nashville, TN | 2010 – 2015
• Received guest expenses in a variety of outlets all through the facility and parking garage
• Recorded guest payment in a computerized cashiering system
• Researched and corrected all transactions regarding unapplied cash
• Posted all payments and adjustments on a daily basis
• Balanced cash
High School Diploma
Nashville City School, Nashville, TN – 2010
- Point-of-sale system (MAC21)
- Microsoft Word & Excel
- 3rd party software applications at a basic level
- Reading and comprehending instructions
- Writing correspondence
- Presenting information
- Dealing with problems