A well-structured Fine Dining Server or Waitress resume can significantly increase your chances of an interview.
Not all resumes are well-written, so you have to make sure that the ones you do go through are spot-on with your expectations.
Anything less will make your resume look unworthy.
Have a look at the following resume example to get ideas:
Sample Resume for Fine Dining Waitress Job
grace.cooper @ email . com
FINE DINING SERVER
Repeated records of success exceeding the expectations of patrons.
Customer service-oriented Fine Dining Server with over six years of experience working in busy and fast-paced restaurants. Skilled in anticipating patrons’ food and beverage requirements and providing them with high-end services. Organized and punctual with the ability to create and maintain effective liaisons with kitchen staff to ensure timely and efficient delivery of orders.
✓ Kitchen Liaison ✓ Drink Selection
✓ Order Taking ✓ Inventory Oversight
✓ Patron Satisfaction ✓ Buffet Setup
✓ Quality Control ✓ Condiments Management
✓ Food Service ✓ Table Setting
✓ Food Complements ✓ Complaint Handling
• Retained a valuable customer, who had been dissatisfied with the restaurant’s services, due to the negligence of one server.
• Introduced wine selections as part of the fine dining menu, resulting in increased interest in the restaurant from patrons.
• Successfully handled 5 tables at the same time, in the absence of 2 other servers.
• Increased customer base by 50% by suggesting a marketing campaign to reach out to connoisseurs of high-quality food items.
Fine Dining Server
The Ritz, Clearfield, UT
3/2018 – Present
• Greet patrons as they arrive at the restaurant, and ensure that a host is looking after them.
• Provide menus to patrons and ascertain that they are made aware of the day’s specials.
• Assist patrons in choosing food and beverage items according to their specific tastes.
• Suggest wine options according to the food that patrons have ordered, ensuring that they are complementing each other.
• Take and relay orders to the backend, and provide timely follow-up to ensure that they are delivered on time.
• Serve food and beverage items to patrons, ensuring that all complementing condiments are available.
• Take and process additional orders for food and beverages, ensuring customer satisfaction at every step.
• Ensure that all stations such as buffet tables and condiments trolleys are properly bussed.
Fine Dining Server
Ray’s Kitchen, Clearfield, UT
2/2013 – 3/2018
• Assisted waiters in taking and relaying orders to the kitchen area.
• Picked up orders from kitchen areas, and delivered them to customers.
• Ensured that portion size was accurate and that the right order was picked up for the right table.
• Set up buffet tables, ensuring that dishes were refilled on time.
• Cleaned tables, replaced tablecloths and dishware, and ensured that soiled dishes were taken to the kitchen area for washing.
High School Diploma
Clearfield High School, Clearfield, UT – 2009
Current Food Handler’s Certificate
“I offer a high level of accuracy and exceptional attention to detail.”