An administrative assistant recommendation letter can be a decisive factor for your student or employee in landing a new job successfully.
These days, prospective employers frequently ask candidates for a letter of recommendation written by their previous employer or school. For this reason, it is the best practice for job seekers to have their reference letters readily available when applying for a new job.
The following reference letter sample for an administrative assistant position will help you write a great one. Feel free to modify it as per your requirements.
Administrative Assistant Recommendation Letter Sample
July 17, 2023
To Whom It May Concern
It is a great pleasure to recommend Maria Smith for the position of Administrative Assistant at your firm. Maria worked as an integral administrative professional for two years at NTS Ltd. During her tenure, I was impressed by her passion, administrative skills, and professional demeanor.
As a dedicated and meticulous individual, Maria has the ability to manage all kinds of secretarial and clerical tasks efficiently.
Some of her key strengths include:
- Well-versed in supporting executives in all types of official work.
- Special talent for preparing correspondence including statements, forms, reports, presentations, applications, and other documents.
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently respond to telephonic and personal inquiries.
- Competent at sorting and filing documents in keeping with established procedures.
- Proficient in taking and reproducing minutes of meetings in a comprehensive manner.
Besides this, Maria can efficiently multitask and expert in handling a high-volume workload during busy hours. She is competent at working collaboratively during busy work hours.
I have a firm belief that Maria will be a positive addition to your team. If you need any additional information regarding her candidacy, you may contact me at (000) 524-6521.
National Technical Systems – Fremont, CA
Tel: (000) 524-6521
Email: davis @ nts . org