Looking through a Fine Dining Server or Waitress resume sample that is well-structured and informative can greatly help you decide what you can put into your own resume.
Not all resumes are well-written, so you have to make sure that the ones you do go through are spot on with your expectations.
Anything less will make your own resume look unworthy.
Have a look at the following resume example to get ideas:
Fine Dining Server/ Waitress Resume Sample
50 Southlawn Street
Clearfield, UT 69701
grace.cooper @ email . com
FINE DINING SERVER
Repeated records of success exceeding the expectations of patrons.
Customer service-oriented Fine Dining Server with over 6 years of experience working in busy and fast-paced restaurants. Skilled in anticipating patrons’ food and beverage requirements and providing them high-end services.
Takes and records orders in a polite and accurate manner, gauges patrons’ requirements and tastes, and suggests appropriate solutions. Organized and punctual with the ability to create and maintain effective liaison with kitchen staff to ensure timely and efficient delivery of orders.
|✓ Food Service||✓ Patron Satisfaction||✓ Kitchen Liaison|
|✓ Table Setting||✓ Buffet Setup||✓ Wine Selection|
|✓ Food Complements||✓ Quality Control||✓ Order Taking|
|✓ Complaint Handling||✓ Condiments Management||✓ Inventory Oversight|
• Retained an important customer, who had been dissatisfied with the restaurant’s services, due to the negligence of one server.
• Introduced wine selections as part of the fine dining menu, resulting in increased interest in the restaurant from patrons.
• Successfully handled 5 tables at the same time, in the absence of 2 other servers.
• Increased customer base 55% by suggesting a marketing campaign to reach out to connoisseurs of high quality food items.
The Ritz, Clearfield, UT | 3/2013 – Present
Fine Dining Server
• Welcome patrons as they arrive at the restaurant, and ensure that a host is looking after them
• Provide menus to patrons and ascertain that they are made aware of the day’s specials
• Assist patrons in choosing food and beverage items according to their specific tastes
• Suggest wine options according to the food that patrons have ordered, ensuring that they are complementing each other
• Take and relay orders to the backend, and provide timely follow-up to ensure that they are delivered on time
• Serve food and beverage items to patrons, ensuring that all complementing condiments are available
• Take and process additional orders for food and beverages, ensuring customer satisfaction at every step
• Ascertain that all stations such as buffet tables and condiments trolleys are properly bussed
Ray’s Kitchen, Clearfield, UT| 2/2009 – 3/2013
Fine Dining Server
• Assisted waiters in taking and relaying orders to the kitchen area
• Picked up orders from kitchen areas, and delivered them to customers
• Ascertained that portion size was accurate, and that the right order was picked up for the right table
• Set up buffet tables, ensuring that dishes were refilled in a timely manner
• Cleaned tables, replaced table cloths and dishware, and ensured that soiled dishes were taken to the kitchen area for washing
Clearfield High School, Clearfield, UT – 2009
High School Diploma
Current Food Handler’s Certificate
“I offer a high level of accuracy and exceptional attention to detail.”