Goldman Sachs is a multinational banking and securities company in the United States. Founded in the late eighteenth century, it has come a long way and is one of the leaders of this trade in the country. There are a multitude to employees that this company hosts and a number of positions to work on.
Let’s see a resume example for an Associate’s position at Goldman Sachs.
This resume format will assist you how to write an effective resume for any kind of job at Goldman Sachs.
Goldman Sachs Resume Example
90 Birkdale Cor, Athens, AL 77373
(999) 900-9999, Email
CAREER OBJECTIVE: To work as an Associate for Goldman Sachs using expertise of managing financial services for the company’s valued clients.
• Profound understanding of initiating and managing development of quantitative and qualitative analysis in respect to execution of transactions
• Functional knowledge of modeling complex financial scenarios and oversight of such modules
• In depth knowledge of maintaining a positive firm culture with prime focus on efficiency and client services
• Modeled and deployed a sophisticated financial analysis model that worked with available data to service each client individually
• Promoted from intern to associate in just six months following provision of excellent research and business soliciting services
ABC COMPANY, Athens, AL
Research Associate, 2009 to Present
• Work in harmony with bankers to provide clients with excellence in financial services
• Manage analysis based on prudent research methods
• Structure life contingent transactions including mortality swaps
• Develop client presentations in order to support business development
• Manage financial analysts by reviewing their work
• Apply optimization techniques to resolve client portfolio conflicts
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
CITY UNIVERSITY, Athens, AL
Masters in Business Administration – 2008
CFA Charter – Level II
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Exceptional report writing skills
• Demonstrated ability to research prudently
• Able to work well under pressure
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills