Goldman Sachs is a multinational banking and securities company in the United States.
Founded in the late eighteenth century, it has come a long way and is one of the leaders of this trade in the country.
There is a multitude of employees that this company hosts and a number of positions to work on.
Let’s see a resume example for an Associate’s position at Goldman Sachs.
This resume format will assist you to write an effective resume for any kind of job at Goldman Sachs.
Goldman Sachs Resume Example
90 Birkdale Cor, Athens, AL 77373
(000) 900-2512, Email
Strong background in providing financial services to the company’s valued clients. Profound understanding of initiating and managing the development of quantitative and qualitative analysis with respect to the execution of transactions. successful track record of modeling complex financial scenarios and oversight of such modules. Maintains a positive firm culture with a prime focus on efficiency and client services.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Exceptional report writing skills
• Demonstrated ability to research prudently
• Able to work well under pressure
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Modeled and deployed a sophisticated financial analysis model that worked with available data to service each client individually.
• Promoted from intern to associate in just six months following provision of excellent research and business soliciting services.
ABC COMPANY, Athens, AL
Research Associate | 2015 – Present
• Work in harmony with bankers to provide clients with excellence in financial services.
• Manage analysis based on prudent research methods.
• Structure life contingent transactions including mortality swaps.
• Develop client presentations in order to support business development.
• Manage financial analysts by reviewing their work.
• Apply optimization techniques to resolve client portfolio conflicts.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
CITY UNIVERSITY, Athens, AL
Master of Business Administration – 2014
CFA Charter – Level II