Drafting an accurate advertisement is the first step in finding the right candidate for any job. To attract applications from qualified and suitable candidates, it is important for the job advertisement to be very clear and specific.
Every good job advertisement must include the name of the company, the name of the hiring manager, the number of positions, the last date of sending applications, complete contact details, a brief outline of expected qualifications, and a summary of the job description.
In case the position requires any certifications or licensure, the details of the same must also be mentioned in the advertisement. Some employers also like to add an additional details section, stating offered salary, extra benefits, and expected work timings associated with the position.
If you are a candidate seeking a full-time sales executive position, going through some sample advertisements can not only prepare you well for your upcoming role but also familiarize you with the employer’s expectations of the job in general.
Sample Advertisement for Full-Time Sales Representative Position
|Job Title||Sales Representative|
|Company Name||Verizon Wireless|
|Location||Arlington, VA 45333|
|No. of Positions||2|
|Employment Status||Full Time|
|Salary Range||$40000-45000 Per Year|
|Apply by||May 20, 2023|
|Send resume to||hr @ verizon . com|
Verizon Wireless is seeking energetic, proactive, and result-oriented Sales executives for its two newly opened outlets in the Arlington area. The successful candidates will be responsible for identifying new prospects in the area and cultivating new accounts while strategically collaborating with partners in cross-selling existing accounts.
If you are a focused, insightful, and customer service-oriented candidate seeking a full-time sales executive position, send us your resume along with a cover letter elaborating on your relevant qualifications and experience in the field of Sales.
• Initiate and follow up the sales process from the initial contact phase till the closure
• Research and analyze sales options and identify business opportunities
• Serve as a point of contact for customers and answer their service-related queries in person and on the phone
• Reach or exceed weekly sales target
• Generate referral business by mining existing clientele
• Develop and maintain productive business relationships with all prospects, partners, and clients
• Work closely with the marketing team to develop sales collateral suitable for the target market
• Bachelor’s Degree (Preferably in Business Administration)
• Minimum 2 years of experience in the Sales Department focusing on geographic territory-based sales and account solicitation
• Excellent presentation and communication skills with proven persuasive power
• First-rate computer skills, telephone etiquette, and work ethic
• Self-motivated individual with strong business acumen, good time management, and task prioritization skills
• Proven ability to work under pressure on strict deadlines
Verizon Wireless is an equal-opportunity employer