The main purpose of adding an objective section in a crime prevention resume is to help the recruiter see you as a viable candidate, whose profile perfectly matches the vacant position. An objective section on top of a resume suggests that the candidate is focused and knows exactly what he or she wants to make of their career. Objective section is popular among many employers since it clarifies any ambiguities and also lets the employer know what the candidate is bringing to the table in a nut shell. This means that more than any other section, the objective of your resume must be tailored to suit the employer’s demands. The objective you top your resume with must convince the employer in a single glance that you are a strong match for the job. Identify two or three main requirements of the prospective employers with respect to the vacancy you are responding to and showcase the relevant skills in your objective.
In addition to what you include in your objective, how you phrase it also matters. Objectives that incorporate some industry specific key terms and strong adjectives while phrasing out how hiring the candidate can prove to be beneficial for the firm are generally more appealing. It is important to remember that the employers want to know what you can do for them rather than what you expect of the role. Therefore, it is highly advisable to make the resume objective employer centered, tailored and customized.
Below are some objective examples for crime prevention resume.
• Competent, alert and tenacious crime prevention officer, seeking a position in similar role with WE GUARD. Sturdy, dexterous and agile individual with excellent physical and mental stamina, strong decision making and problem solving skills.
• Vigilant, proactive crime prevention specialist eager to work for ABC Company. Expert in designing and coordinating crime prevention protocols, security services coordination, team development and transitional program oversight.
• Looking for a crime prevention officer position at the County of Kauai, offering expertise in legal document analysis, complaint response and criminal investigation. Track record of reducing crime rate consistently through implementation of intelligently designed crime prevention protocols.
• To work for YMCA in capacity of a Crime Prevention Specialist. Eager to benefit the organization through my acquired skills in crime scene investigation, surveillance and patrolling. Hands on experience in devising and implementing fool proof crime prevention strategies at various university and college campuses.
• To attain a police officer position at the Department of Homeland Security where expertise in case detection, criminal report writing and witness interviewing could prove to be substantial in enforcing law and order in the vicinity, rendering the residents a secure community life.