In today’s fast-paced job market, resume writing trends are changing rapidly and employers seek brief and to-the-point resumes.
For almost every position, the hiring managers mainly focus on the professional accomplishments of the candidates.
Stating your personal accomplishments in a quantified manner in your resume is crucial in order to be shortlisted for a fast food cashier position. There are various ways to quantify and express your professional accomplishments, some of which are outlined below for your convenience:
Percentage: Look into your past career, when was a time when you made some contribution that enhanced clientele, reduced billing time, or enhanced customer satisfaction? Quantify it. Give a percentage with which your achievement impacted the business.
Money: If you saved money by acting in a cost-effective manner or attracting additional clientele, add a dollar sign in your achievement section.
Award: Any achievement, big or small is worth mentioning in your resume. Whether you earned an employee of the month, a small appreciation certificate, or an international award, make sure you mention it.
The following are some sample Achievements for a fast food cashier resume.
Fast Food Cashier Achievements for Resume
- Attained a 100% cash drawer balancing rate in 2022 by leveraging software-aided cash till balancing strategies.
- Attained the “Employee of the Month” award thrice in 2022.
- Enhanced customer satisfaction rate by 25% through demonstration of highly effective, accurate, customer service-oriented, and prompt billing protocols.
- Reduced transaction discrepancy rate by up to 20% by implementing parallel cash balancing protocols throughout the day at specific intervals.
- Reformulated the cashiering SOPs and developed swift and accurate billing and cashiering guidelines that were highly appreciated due to their effectiveness and were also adopted by other outlets of the fast-food chain.
- Implemented swift bill processing, printing, and change calculation protocols that led to an average reduction of 2 minutes of billing wait time per order.
- Initiated a computerized cash balancing mechanism enhancing the accuracy of cashiering up to 99.5%.
- Augmented overall clientele by 30% through demonstration of highly courteous, customer service-oriented work ethic.
- Received the ‘Most Punctual Employee’ award in 2018.
- Upgraded the existing POS software to the latest version which led to a 40% reduction in bill processing time
- Maintained the cash till 100% discrepancy-free for 6 consecutive months.
- Identified and reported an attempted theft from the cash till through vigilant parallel cash balancing, which was investigated the same day and the missing amount was retrieved.