We are hiring for the position of Sales Executive who will bring us new clients on a monthly basis.
Pardot Co. is in its expansion phase and seeking to enlarge its sales team.
Energetic, enthusiastic and well-organized team players are welcome to apply and become a member of our growing corporate sales team.
We offer competitive salaries and huge growth prospects.
Job Title: Sales Executive
|Job ID:SA321||Company: Pardot Co.||Location: Fort Worth, Dalls, TX 21021||No of Positions: 2|
|Type:Full Time||Department:Sales||Salary: $45,300 per annum with a fixed term for the first 16 months||Apply by: January 30, 2017|
The Sales Executive
• Collaborates with sales and marketing teams to effectively achieve organizational goals
• Continuously works for organizational process improvement, providing input to the sales and marketing teams to refine processes and cater to new and emerging market opportunities
• Delivers online product demonstrations using Skype, Net-Meeting and Go-To-Meeting
• Enters, updates and maintains daily sales activities and client/customer information into Sales database
• Manages and updates interaction of Sales force and CRM
• Pitches clients and customers to decide, buy and use the company’s products
• Plans an effective sales targeting approach to the assigned sales territory
• Prospects and cold-calls on businesses and organizations
• Regularly follows up on inbound leads and sales inquiries
• Responds to customer/client inquiries, suggestions, complaints and other details, by phone, online video conferences and email
• Suggests and implements a closing business strategy relative to sales
Minimum Bachelor’s in the related field. (BBA, Bachelor’s in Sales or Marketing will be preferred)
• 3 to 4 years of related sales experience
• 1 – 2 years of software/technology sales experience will be a plus
Reference from previous employers
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• A strong CRM history and capability of effectively handling web demos, executing full life cycle during sales
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly growing business
• Customer focused approach and ability to learn and adapt to needs and changes quickly