We are hiring Sales Executives who can bring in new clients and retain existing ones.
Pardot Co. is in its expansion phase and seeking to enlarge its sales team.
Energetic, enthusiastic, and well-organized team players are welcome to apply and become a member of our growing corporate sales team.
We offer competitive salaries and huge growth prospects.
Job Title: Sales Executive
Job ID: SA321
Type: Full Time
Company: Pardot Co.
Location: Fort Worth, Dallas, TX 21021
Salary: $45,300 per annum with a fixed term for the first 16 months
No of Positions: 2
Apply by: February 28
The Sales Executive
• Collaborates with sales and marketing teams to effectively achieve organizational goals
• Continuously works for organizational process improvement, providing input to the sales and marketing teams to refine processes and cater to new and emerging market opportunities
• Delivers online product demonstrations using Skype, Net-Meeting, and Go-To-Meeting
• Enters, updates, and maintains daily sales activities and client/customer information in Sales database
• Manages and updates the interaction of Salesforce and CRM
• Pitches clients and customers to decide, buy and use the company’s products
• Plans an effective sales targeting approach to the assigned sales territory
• Prospects and cold calls on businesses and organizations
• Regularly follows up on inbound leads and sales inquiries
• Responds to customer/client inquiries, suggestions, complaints, and other details, by phone, online video conferences, and email
• Suggests and implements a closing business strategy relative to sales
Minimum Associate’s Degree in the related field. (BBA, Bachelor’s in Sales or Marketing will be preferred)
• 3 to 4 years of related sales experience
• 1-2 years of software/technology sales experience will be a plus
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• A strong CRM history and capability of effectively handling web demos, executing full life cycle during sales
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly-growing business
• Customer service-focused approach and ability to learn and adapt to needs and changes quickly