As a Receptionist, you will be the ambassador of our company’s first impressions of the guests and visitors.
It will be your foremost responsibility to compassionately greet all incoming guests, visitors, and members, and help them with directions or any appropriate information that they need while maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
You will be required to professionally answer phone calls in a polite manner and forward calls to the respective departments.
Also, you will need to perform various front desk duties including filing, handling, and re-directing mail, and the like.
|Salary||16$ / hr|
|Posted on||April 19, 2022|
|Last date||May 26, 2022|
3030 LBJ Freeway, Suite 600 – Dallas, TX 75234
• Answer incoming telephone calls, determine the purpose of callers, and forward calls to appropriate personnel and departments.
• Greet visitors/guests/members professionally and determine their nature and purpose of visit.
• Direct and accompany visitors/guests/members to appropriate destinations or waiting rooms.
• Monitors visitors’ access and issues visitor pass.
• Collect, sort, distribute and prepare correspondence, mail, messages, and courier deliveries.
• Schedule appointments, maintain & update calendars, and remind the respective personnel of the appointments.
• Create and print fax sheets, memos, mail, reports, and other documents.
• Receive payments, record receipts for services and handle and reconcile all petty cash daily.
• Take and resolve complaints from customers and the public being positive to negative criticism.
• Support the Mission, Vision, and core values of the company.
• May be required to perform basic clerical duties, such as faxing office notes and photocopying.
• Assist with Admin and HR tasks as needed.
1-2 years of related experience. (Experience in an office environment will be preferred)
Skills & Abilities
• Ability to build positive relationships with a high level of professionalism and interpersonal skills
• Excellent talent to interact with people in a positive and courteous manner
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks according to importance in a fast-paced environment
• Multi-tasking capability without compromising on quality
• Must be proficient in handling office equipment including complex multiple lined telephones, printers, photocopy machines, thumbprint machines, etc.
• Dependable, punctual, and able to work flexible working hours
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, specifically MS Word and Excel.
High School Diploma or G.E.D
A certification in office management will be a plus.