Resumes for sales girl position create an initial contact with the employer, giving him the chance to decide if a candidate is suitable for a job or not.
If written exceptionally, a candidate is called in for an interview and things start rolling.
Therefore, it is important to write a compelling sales girl cover letter and resume.
Take a look at the following resume sample for a sales girl position to see what it contains and how it has the capacity to reach out to a prospective employer.
See also: Employment Letter for Sales Girl Job
Sales Girl Resume Sample
665 E Grand Avenue, Laramie, WY 47382
janeford @ email . com
Eager to exceed sales targets through inborn convincing power.
Versatile, enthusiastic and competent sales professional offering 5+ years’ successful track record in sales and customer service. Trustworthy and hardworking with excellent communication skills and a strong ability to adapt to new situations. High energy background, a proven track record of providing tier-one customer services in busy retail environments. Documented success in exceeding individual and company sales goals.
|• Customer service||• Complaints Handling||• Stress tolerance|
|• POS Handling||• Account management||• Sales acumen|
|• Communication||• Product demonstration||• Merchandising|
|• Inventory management||• Problem resolution||• After sales services|
ACHIEVEMENTS IN SALES
• Increased sales by 55% within 3 months through aggressively soliciting new and current customers.
• Apprehended a shoplifter through close watch for 8 days and saved the store $8000 in stolen merchandise.
• Retained a corporate account providing an annual sales of $12000 through exceptional customer services.
• Trained 22 new sales girls for a series of promotional projects in the company’s stores across 8 states.
ABC STORE, Laramie, WY
Sales Girl, 6/2014 to Present
• Welcome customers as they enter the store and inquire into their purpose of visit.
• Provide information regarding products of choice and lead customers to the right shelves/aisles.
• Assist in choosing the right product by first understanding what is required and then suggesting appropriate products.
• Demonstrate features of products of interest and provide information regarding pricing.
• Educate customers on how to claim warranty and provide information about a discount or promotional officers.
• Assist customers throughout the payment procedure and pack purchases
• Arrange for purchased products to be delivered to customers’ cars or houses.
• Make cold calls to prospective customers while respecting DND lists.
• Call existing customers to provide them with information regarding new products and promotions.
• Create daily sales reports and coordinate activities with procurement officers.
• Ensure appropriate delivery of items low in stock.
• Arrange products neatly on shelves, keeping the 4 Ps of marketing in mind.
MACY’S, Laramie, WY
Sales Intern, 1/2013 to 6/2014
• Greeted customers and assisted them in locating their choice of product.
• Provided insight into the workings/use of each product.
• Provided customers with pricing and expiry date information.
• Cleaned the shelves while ensuring that the items were properly placed on them.
• Assisted customers through the payment procedure and bagged their purchases.
• Arranged for deliveries to be made to customers’ homes, cars, and offices
CITY SCHOOL, Laramie, WY
High School Diploma