Resumes for the sales girl position create initial contact with the employer, giving him the chance to decide if a candidate is suitable for a job or not.
If written with care, a candidate is usually invited by the recruiter for an interview and things start rolling.
In order to write a good sales girl resume, you have to write your experiences, skills, as well as achievements under different sections. Use bullet points to make your resume easy to read.
Take a look at the following resume sample for a sales girl position to see what it contains and how it has the capacity to reach out to a prospective employer.
Sample Resume for Sales Girl Job
665 E Grand Avenue
Laramie, WY 47382
janeford @ email . com
Eager to exceed sales targets through inborn convincing power.
Versatile, enthusiastic, and competent salesgirl with 9+ years’ successful track record in sales and customer service. Trustworthy and hardworking with excellent communication skills and a strong ability to adapt to new situations. High energy background, and a proven track record of providing tier-one services in busy retail environments. Documented success in exceeding individual and company sales goals.
• Customer service • Complaints Handling
• Stress tolerance • POS Handling
• Account management • Sales acumen
• Communication • Product demonstration
• Merchandising • Inventory management
• Problem resolution • After-sales services
ACHIEVEMENTS IN SALES
• Increased sales by $3000 per month through aggressively soliciting new and current customers.
• Apprehended a shoplifter through a close watch for 8 days and saved the store $8000 in stolen merchandise.
• Retained a corporate account worth $12000 in annual sales through exceptional customer service.
• Trained 22 new sales girls for a series of promotional projects in the company’s stores across 8 states.
ABC Store, Laramie, WY
6/2018 – Present
• Greet customers as they enter the store and inquire about their purpose of visit.
• Provide information regarding products of choice and lead customers to the right shelves/aisles.
• Assist in choosing the right product by first understanding what is required and then suggesting appropriate products.
• Demonstrate features of products of interest and provide information regarding pricing.
• Educate customers on how to claim a warranty and provide information about discounts or promotional officers.
• Assist customers throughout the payment procedure and pack purchases
• Arrange for purchased products to be delivered to customers’ cars or houses.
• Make cold calls to prospective customers while respecting DND lists.
• Call existing customers to provide them with information regarding new products and promotions.
• Create daily sales reports and coordinate activities with procurement officers.
• Ensure appropriate delivery of items low in stock.
• Arrange products neatly on shelves, keeping the 4 Ps of marketing in mind.
Macy’s, Laramie, WY
1/2013 – 6/2018
• Greeted customers and assisted them in locating their choice of product.
• Provided insight into the workings/use of each product.
• Provided customers with pricing and expiry date information.
• Cleaned the shelves while ensuring that the items were properly placed on them.
• Assisted customers through the payment procedure and bagged their purchases.
• Arranged for deliveries to be made to customers’ homes, cars, and offices
High School Diploma
CITY SCHOOL, Laramie, WY