A sales girl cover letter is an important part of your job application documents. Sending out a resume without a cover letter can hurt your candidacy, and you don’t want to do that.
Imagine picking up a salesgirl resume without a cover letter. It doesn’t say anything except give the reader a series of sections and bullet points regarding your skills and experiences.
When you write a cover letter, it will reach out to an employer in a more personalized manner.
How to Write a Great Cover Letter for Sales Girl Job?
- Keep your cover letter simple and to the point.
- Focus on your skills and experiences, and this information must be backed up by evidence.
- Mention some of your achievements and back them up with numbers – dollar signs and percentages work so well!
See the sample below to get ideas on how to write a sales girl cover letter.
Sales Girl Cover Letter Example
524 Pine Street
Laramie, WY 21400
January 25, 2023
Ms. Renee Weston
Human Resources Manager
8293 Custer Road
Laramie, WY 28492
Dear Ms. Weston:
I am excitedly responding to your job advertisement for a Sales Girl at Macy’s. My customer service-focused approach and sales training will provide your department with a proficient sales professional. I am extremely interested in contributing as a part of the team at Macy’s.
For me, sales is a way of life as I have been working in this arena for five years now. In my previous roles, I supported the execution of strategies set by the managers by performing general sales activities. Likewise, I actively followed up to maximize sales and margins, promoted the brand, and maintained optimal relationships with customers.
Some of my accomplishments include:
- Increased sales of the grocery section by $4000 per month through suggestive selling and weekend sales.
- Increased customer base by 20% by providing them with excellent customer service.
- Met sales goals by 100% between the years 2016 and 2022.
I’d like to bring the same enthusiasm and results to Macy’s.
Priding myself on the ability to work with demanding customers, I believe that I am just the person that you are looking for. I’d like to discuss my potential and your requirements in an interview.
Thank you for your time and consideration.