A salesgirl’s resume is considered incomplete without an objective statement. That being said, an objective is something that you must never forget when creating your resume.
Even though the resume provides a lot of detail, it is imperative to provide a teaser at the beginning so that a hiring manager is intrigued about what the rest of the document has to say.
Typically, a salesgirl resume objective is written along the lines of skills and qualifications.
The basic idea of writing an objective statement is to make sure that the hiring manager is given a basis upon which they can gauge your suitability for the sales position.
There is a lot that you can write in the objective to impress the hiring manager. Even though there are just a few lines that you have within which you have to put in all that you want to say, it is sufficient to say what you have to.
A resume objective is an icebreaker, which is used to communicate how well-suited one is for a salesgirl job.
Although space is limited to write an objective statement, you can use the magic of words to do your bidding.
Here are some examples of resume objectives for a sales girl resume:
Sales Girl Resume Objective Examples
1. Seeking a position as a Sales Girl at Macy’s. Eager to provide the benefit of my 5 years of extensive experience in the sales and customer service field to exceed sales goals. Highly skilled in working in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
2. Looking for a Sales Girl position at The Tamara Stone Market. Offering expertise in determining customers’ needs, and ensuring that they are met constantly while remaining within the parameters of company protocol.
3. Highly skilled and experienced retail sales professional with over 3 years of successful track record, looking for a Sales Girl position at K-Mart. Enthusiastic about increasing profits by using my exceptional proficiencies in sales, customer service, POS handling, and after-sales.
4. To obtain a position as a Sales Girl at Beauty Distributor. Bringing exceptional insight into increasing sales through aggressive yet polite sales pitches. Great ability to upsell and encourage the purchase of products according to the needs and wants of customers.
5. Hardworking Sales Girl with over 8 years of experience in the sales arena, looking for employment at Harold’s Mart. Bringing exceptional skills in advising customers to help them make informed buying decisions.
6. To work for Walmart as a Sales Girl. Bringing expertise in increasing sales through professionalism and communication to exceed company sales goals.
See also: Sales Girl Cover Letter Sample