A home depot resume is an extended trailer of your capabilities and professional background.
Once the hiring manager knows how well-suited you are for a sales associate job, it makes it easy for them to decide that you will be contributory to home depot.
Put all your energies to create a good resume and this is what it will look like:
Home Depot Sales Associate Resume Sample
12 Bobby Street
Naples, ID 42552
andymurray @ email . com
Customer service-oriented individual with exceptional skills in providing one on one services to patrons, in a bid to ensure satisfaction and repeat business. Solid track record of exceeding sales goals by performing core and well-placed marketing and sales activities.
• Adept at actively seeking out customers within the store and providing them with assistance
• Effectively able to handle product demonstrations in a bid to entice customers to make informed purchasing decisions
• Exceptionally well-versed in providing suggestions to customers based on their individual likes and needs
• Deep insight into maintaining in-stock and presentable assigned areas, aiming at customer satisfaction
• Consistently met 100% sales goals by providing customers with exceptional services and earning continuous business.
• Trained 16 other sales associates in performing suggestive selling activities, increasing the company’s revenue by 55%.
• Revamped the inventory control procedure, resulting in increased efficiency of the backend-frontend stock management work.
• Developed core sales plans (with the management), that were considered 100% successful in meeting the company’s revenue goals.
The Home Depot, Naples, ID
Sep 2015 – Present
• Welcome customers as they arrive at the store and engage them in conversation to determine their buying needs
• Provide customers with information on where to find their choices of products
• Lead customers to the right departments/aisles and assist them in locating items
• Demonstrate product features or suggest where an item may be placed within their house to contribute to aesthetics
• Assist customers through the payment process, ensuring that change and receipts are tendered to them
• Arrange for bought items to be shipped to their office or home address and follow up on delivery processes
• Perform stocking activities to ensure that all items are available for customers to choose from at the frontend
• Handle POS transactions by processing cash and credit card payments and ensure that cash drawers are balanced at the end of the shift
Customer Service Representative
Furniture Inn, Naples, ID
Jan 2010 – Sep 2015
• Assisted in coordinating backend and frontend activities to ensure consistency of stock availability
• Provided support in putting up displays of items as part of visual merchandising efforts
• Cleaned the assigned work areas according to company policies
• Assisted customers in choosing their choice of items and leading them through the purchase procedure
• Received and displayed product shipments and ensured that any damaged items were pulled out and returned to the storage areas
High School Diploma
Naples High School, Naples, ID – 2009
CORE SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Relationship Building
- Inventory Control
- Marketing Activities
- Merchandising Assistance
- Market Trends and Dynamics
- POS Transactions
- Customer Engagement
- Suggestive Selling
- Sales Plans Development
- Display Management
- Asset Production Standards