In order to write an excellent resume for the Kroger cashier job, you should focus on writing something that gels in completely with the requirements of the employer.
But resumes are often long and cumbersome to write, making most of us cringe at the thought of building one.
You do not need to worry.
Have a look at the following sample to see how you can write a Kroger cashier resume without much difficulty:
Kroger Cashier Resume Sample
25 Towns Lane
Warrenton, NC 62202
jane.stine @ email . com
High-impact Cashier with more than 12 years of progressive experience working in busy retail environments. Highly skilled in processing cash and credit card payments, with a special focus on customer satisfaction and repeat business opportunities.
Efficiently balances cash drawer, and provides customer services and sales assistance aiming to ensure recurring business. Known for making sales referrals and handling cross-selling activities to assist in revenue generation.
Kroger, Warrenton, NC
Mar 2013 – Present
• Process cash and credit card payments through the POS system and tender change and receipts
• Determine prices of products that have not been tagged and provide customers with this information
• Scan customers’ purchase using scanning tools and provide them with information on owed cash
• Instruct baggers to bag purchases in a proper manner and to deliver them to customers’ vehicles
• Balance the POS system at the end of each shift and ensure that discrepancies are immediately handled
• Count cash, wrap it safely, and ensure that it is deposited into the account at the end of each shift
• Serve as a point of contact for customer inquiries including item location and pricing information
• Assist with inventory management and stock taking duties, and ensure that any problems within the inventory system are handled in a proper manner
• Trained 10 newly hired employees in the art of bagging, the first of its kind training within the retail facility.
• Reconciled a particularly difficult to settle payment, which had been in limbo for 5 months.
• Increased customer base by 23% during a 3-month rotation as a sales associate.
Costco, Warrenton, NC
Jan 2011 – Mar 2013
• Greeted customers as they arrived at the facility and provided them with location information
• Assisted customers in locating products and providing demonstrations upon request
• Provided customers with information on discounts and deals in a bid to increase sales
• Led customers through the payment procedures, and handled bagging work
• Arranged for customers’ purchases to be delivered to their vehicles, homes, and offices
High School Diploma
Warrenton High School, Warrenton, NC – 2009
CORE SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- POS Management
- Drawer Balancing
- Complaint Handling
- Checkout Efficiency
- Refunds Handling
- Price Identification
- Discrepancy Management
- Bagging Techniques
- Transactional Reports
- Sales Referrals
- Payment Processing