If you are applying for a room attendant position, then make sure that you write an employee-centered resume.
That being said, generic resumes for room attendant positions are deemed candidate-centered, making employers feel that you are in it for yourself only.
When you send a customized resume, you pave the way for yourself as employers tend to believe that you want to contribute to their cause genuinely.
An employer-centered Room Attendant resume template is given below for your guidance.
Sample Resume for Room Attendant Position
8330 Pear Street, Maywood, NE 12560
nickpalm @ email . com
Results-oriented Room Attendant who is acknowledged for talents in providing exceptional housekeeping services in sync with customer service protocols. Highly experienced in reviewing daily inventories of rooms, arrivals, and departures and performing quality cleaning services. Efficiently performs daily cleaning of guestrooms in accordance with the standards.
• Room Sanitation • Waste Disposal
• Inventory Management • Supplies Replenishment
• Stock Replacement • Laundry Service
• Repair/Maintenance • Equipment Operations
• Guest Assistance • Minibar Monitoring
• Guest Security • Room Status Identification
Holiday Inn, Maywood, NE
• Implement a safe waste disposal procedure that ranked the hotel on level 1
• Streamline inventory control procedures by ensuring that procurement activities are managed within the first five days of the month, resulting in no low stock issues eventually
• Greet guests after they check-in and assist them in locating their rooms
• Demonstrate the use of electronic keys to new guests and provide them with information on how to store them
• Assist guests in storing their luggage in the rooms and provide information about paid and complementary items in the minibar
• Handle cleaning and maintenance duties within guestrooms, including dusting and vacuuming
• Empty wastebaskets and ashtrays and ensure that waste disposal activities are performed in a safe manner
• Replenish bathroom supplies and make sure that bathrooms are cleaned/washed and sanitized frequently
Hyatt, Maywood, NE
• Managed to retain a regular customer who threatened to “take business elsewhere” (due to an error made by another room attendant), by providing him with exceptional services prior to checkout, resulting in him changing his mind
• Performed periodic heavy cleaning of guest rooms by following strict sanitation standards
• Attended to guests’ specific requests, especially for additional services, in a prompt manner
• Maintained a welcoming and home-like environment aimed at making guests feel valued and welcome
• Handled guests’ laundry needs and change linen as and when required or requested by guests
• Reported any maintenance or repair issues to the management and handle minor problems such as changing bulbs in a prompt manner
• Assumed the responsibility for items left behind by guests by ensuring that they are handed over to the manager
High Hotels, Maywood, NE
• Swept and mopped floors in rooms, hallways, waiting areas, and offices
• Vacuumed and shampooed carpets and ensured that curtains and blinds were properly cleaned and maintained
• Scrubbed bathroom and kitchen floors and counters and made arrangements for sanitation procedures to be carried out
• Collected soiled linen and towels from guest rooms, restrooms and kitchen properly tagged them and transported them to the laundry area
• Replenished supplies such as soap, shampoo, and towels in guestroom bathrooms and lobby restrooms
High School Diploma
St. Adam’s High School, Maywood, NE – 2001