A guest room attendant resume is the primary part of your job hunting process.
Guest room attendants are also called room service attendants or housekeepers.
They are usually responsible for cleaning hotel rooms daily for guests.
Guest Room Attendant Resume Writing Tips
When building a resume for the guest room attendant position, you must focus on your skills in cleaning and room maintenance.
Mention your polite and friendly attitude and give examples from real life situations.
Also, highlight your excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Take a look at the following guest room service attendant resume.
See also: Guest Room Attendant Cover Letter
Guest Room Attendant Resume Sample
33 7th Street, Las Vegas, NV 65987
Guest Room Attendant
Seeking a Guest Room Attendant position where my professional experience and education will allow me to make an immediate contribution.
• 8 years of hands-on experience as a room attendant
• Highly skilled in providing excellent, well-mannered, friendly service to the guests and co-workers
• In-depth knowledge of cleaning equipment, supplies, and chemicals operations
• Excellent customer service skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills to deal effectively with guests
• Able to give accurate and detailed information when needed
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Skilled in using iTouch device to manage work assignments, report maintenance issues, and guest preferences
Guest Room Attendant
Palm Resort – Las Vegas, NV | May 2011 – Present
• Clean and vacuum approximately 13 rooms a day.
• Make around 18 beds a day
• Clean rooms
• Dust and clean all furniture, picture frames, mirrors and the like
• Load cart with all cleaning supplies and linen
• Sweep and mops bathroom floors
Monte Carlo Hotel, Las Vegas, NV | Jan 2009 – May 2011
• Promoted positive guest relations through timely, courteous and professional service
• Cleaned and serviced the guest rooms
• Contacted supervisor on guest related complaints
• Maintained cart in a neatly arranged manner
• Assisted co-workers within the housekeeping department
• Helped in cleaning and maintaining balconies
High School Diploma
Alexander School, Las Vegas, NV – 2009