A Hotel Room Attendant maintains the hotel rooms and ensures a safe and clean experience for hotel guests, co-workers, and other stakeholders. In order to apply for this job, you will have to craft a compelling hotel room attendant resume.
A hotel room attendant resume is a snapshot of your experiences and skills, as well as your passion. The following resume samples for Hotel Room Attendant position will provide you with an excellent opportunity to craft a good resume.
Sample Resume for Hotel Room Attendant
32 S 5th Street, Monroe, LA 89987
connjohn @ email . com
HOTEL ROOM ATTENDANT
Highly organized room attendant with vast experience in performing housekeeping duties busy hospitality environments. Demonstrated ability to clean rooms, and perform all housekeeping and guest services duties by adhering to a strict timeline and procedural guides.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Supplies Replenishment • Sanitation
Safe Chemical Use • Garbage Disposal
Recycling • Complaints Handling
Peer Relations • Repair and Maintenance
Positive Guest Relations • Inventory Control
Check-in/out Support • Room Inspections
- Trained 25 housekeeping personnel in the safe use of cleaning chemicals as part of their training.
- Revamped the inventory procedures, resulting in increased efficiency of cleaning supplies management.
- Consistently received accolades for exceptional services between the years 2015 and 2018 owing to exceptionally. well-delivered guest services.
Hotel Room Attendant
Island Resort, Monroe, LA
Sep 2014 – Present
• Greet guests as they check-in and assist them in locating and settling into their rooms.
• Provide information regarding the hotel’s facilities and policies and respond to queries.
• Clean guest rooms on a daily basis or as and when requested by guests by performing dusting, sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming activities.
• Replenish supplies in each room and bathroom, including towels, soap, and water glasses.
• Make beds and change bed linens as requested and transport soiled linen to laundry areas.
• Manage inventory of cleaning supplies and coordinate efforts with procurement officers for any items low in supply.
AA Hotel, Monroe, LA
May 2012 – Sep 2014
• Washed and sanitized bathrooms and disposed of trash.
• Reported repairs needed in guest rooms to the supervisor.
• Coordinated maintenance work.
• Communicated the room status to the front desk as soon as the room had been vacated, prepared, or checked into.
Cornerstone Resort, Monroe, LA
Sep 2007 – May 2012
• Swept and mopped floors in guestrooms, lobbies, hallways, and waiting areas.
• Washed and sanitized bathrooms and replenished supplies such as soap and toilet paper.
• Transported dirty laundry and linen to the laundry area and brought fresh bed linen and towels to the room to be changed.
• Handled trash disposal duties by collecting garbage from rooms and kitchens and ensuring that it was properly and safely disposed of.
• Ensured that all cleaning equipment was properly cleaned and maintained on a periodic basis.
High School Diploma
Monroe High School, Monroe, LA – 1999
Hotel Room Attendant Resume With Less Experience
36 Lakewood Street, Minneapolis, MN 58359
Hotel Room Attendant
Seeking a position as a Hotel Room Attendant with Marriott utilizing exceptional cleaning skills and housekeeping knowledge to provide excellent customer service to guests.
- Over one year of experience in housekeeping and cleaning field.
- Ability to wash and polish surfaces and carry out advanced cleaning tasks.
- Familiar with chemical cleaning agents and the operation of different cleaning equipment.
- Available to work a flexible schedule.
- Willing to “pitch-in” and help colleagues with their job duties.
The Hotel Minneapolis – Minneapolis, MN | May 2018 – Jan 2019
- Cleaned rooms and bathrooms such as bathtub, mirrors, tiles, toilet, sink, walls, counters, and floor surfaces
- Striped and made beds, and changed linens
- Carefully dusted all furnishings, pictures, drawers, window ledges, and shelves
- Refilled amenities, linens, and supplies of visitor rooms
- Signed for room keys, retrieved, pushed to assigned rooms and restocked heavy cart
The Royal Palm Hotel – Minneapolis, MN | Jan 2018 – May 2018
- Cleaned and washed all assigned rooms and bathrooms
- Replaced all services and linens in keeping with hotel standards
- Kept cart and linen closets clean and arranged
- Adhered to cleaning standards and instructions for the use of chemicals and cleaning agents
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Specialized Courses in Cleaning and Sanitation | 2014
Diploma: ABC School, Minneapolis, MN | 2010
- Bilingual – Ability to communicate in English and French
- Ability to push and pull equipment weighing up to 80 lbs
- Track record of carrying out duties in an appropriate and efficient manner
Excellent references available
Related: Room Attendant Resume No Experience