Poorly crafted resumes for hotel room attendant position can lead to a failure.
The reason many experts insist that you write your resume with care is that it is the only document that an employer will receive, which has the power to paint a picture of what your capabilities are.
Do not waste this chance by hurriedly written content that shows nothing much.
The following hotel room attendant resume sample can be used by someone seeking work in the hospitality industry.
Hotel Room Attendant Resume Example
32 S 5th Street ● Monroe, LA 89987 ● (999) 999-9999 ● connjohn @ email . com
HOTEL ROOM ATTENDANT
Highly organized room attendant with vast experience in performing housekeeping duties within large hospitality environments. Demonstrated ability to prepare guests rooms in accordance with housekeeping standards. Hands-on experience in cleaning rooms by performing dusting, mopping, sweeping and vacuuming tasks. Performs all housekeeping and guest services duties by adhering to strict timeline and procedural guides.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
|• Supplies Replenishment||• Sanitation||• Safe Chemical Use|
|• Garbage Disposal||• Recycling||• Complaint Handling|
|• Peer Relations||• Repair and Maintenance||• Positive Guest Relations|
|• Inventory Control||• Check-in/out Support||• Room Inspections|
• Discovered unsavory happenings within a hotel guest room and raised the alarm, resulting in eviction of occupants before any harm could come to the hotel’s reputation.
• Trained 25 housekeeping personnel in the safe use of cleaning chemicals as part of their training.
• Revamped the inventory procedures, resulting in increased efficiency of cleaning supplies management.
• Consistently received accolades for exceptional services between the years 2011 and 2015 owing to exceptionally. well-delivered guest services.
Hotel Room Attendant | Island Resort, Monroe, LA | Sep 2014 – Present
• Greet guests as they check in and assist them in locating and settling into their rooms.
• Provide information regarding the hotel’s facilities and policies and respond to queries.
• Clean guest rooms on a daily basis or as and when requested by guests by performing dusting, sweeping, mopping and vacuuming activities.
• Replenish supplies in each room and bathroom, including towels, soap and water glasses.
• Make beds and change bed linens as requested and transport soiled linen to laundry areas.
• Manage inventory of cleaning supplies and coordinate efforts with procurement officers for any items low in supply.
Room Attendant | AA Hotel, Monroe, LA | May 2007 – Sep 2014
• Washed and sanitized bathrooms and disposed off trash.
• Reported repairs needed in guest rooms to the supervisor.
• Coordinated maintenance work.
• Ascertained that room status is communicated to the front desk as soon as room as been vacated, prepared or checked into.
Cleaner | Cornerstone Resort, Monroe, LA | Sep 2001 – May 2007
• Swept and mopped floors in guestrooms, lobbies, hallways and waiting areas.
• Washed and sanitized bathrooms and replenished supplies such as soap and toilet paper.
• Transported dirty laundry and linen to the laundry area and brought fresh bed linen and towels to room to be changed.
• Handled trash disposal duties by collecting garbage from rooms and kitchens and ensuring that it was properly and safely disposed of.
• Ascertained that all cleaning equipment was properly cleaned and maintained on a periodic basis.
Monroe High School, Monroe, LA – 1999
High School Diploma