A room attendant is responsible for keeping visitor rooms clean, secure, stocked, and maintained in a hotel, motel, lodge, or inn. They need to possess a friendly and fun personality to present a good image of the employer.
This job usually requires excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate with other service staff.
A good resume or CV for the position of room attendant increases the chances of an interview manifold.
In order to write a good resume for an entry-level room attendant position, take the ideas from the sample given below.
See also: Room Attendant Cover Letter Sample
Room Attendant Resume Sample (No Experience)
658 Pacific Dr, Edmonton, AB S9R 6E9
Exceptional cleaning and maintenance skills and great physical fitness.
Hard-working individual, seeking to use proven skills in room cleaning and organization to get the maximum guests’ satisfaction at ABC Hotel.
• 4-Plus-Months of hands-on experience in the hospitality industry
• Excellent organizational skills
• Great attention to detail
• Service-orientated and a team player
• Track record of performing all assigned tasks efficiently with least supervision
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
High School Diploma
St Louis School, Edmonton, AB – 2020
The Fairmont Lodge, Calgary, AB
• Cleaned and sanitized guest rooms as per the organization’s standards
• Made beds, changed linens and performed dusting, vacuuming and cleaning tasks
• Provided night service when necessary
• Drove hotel and guest vehicles for parking while adhering to the vehicle treatment and safety policies
ABC Company, Calgary, AB
• Ensured the cleanliness and sanitation of rooms and work areas according to established standards and procedures
• Stocked linen cabinet at the end of the shift
• Reported any maintenance issues in guest rooms to the housekeeping manager
• Logged the details of all lost and found items
• Outstanding physical fitness and stamina
• Ability to work efficiently without supervision
• Reliable and honest
• Always respects for the privacy of guests
• Interact politely with guests and coworkers
Excellent professional references available