A room attendant is responsible for keeping visitor rooms clean, secure, stocked and maintained in a hotel, motel, lodge or inn.
They need to possess a friendly and charming personality in order to present an optimistic image of the employer.
This job usually requires great communication skills and ability to collaborate with other service staff.
A good Resume or CV for the position of room attendant enhances the chances of an interview manifold. To write a good resume for an entry level room attendant position, take a look at the sample below.
See also: Room Attendant Cover Letter Sample
658 Pacific Dr, Edmonton, AB S9R 6E9
(000) 999-7777, Email Address
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position as a Room Attendant with Holiday Inn utilizing exceptional cleaning and maintenance skills and great physical fitness.
• 2 years of hands-on experience in hospitality industry
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Service-orientated and a team player
• Track record of performing all assigned tasks effectively with least supervision
• Able to work in fast paced environment
• Outstanding physical fitness and stamina
• Ability to work efficiently without any supervision
• Reliable and honest
• Always respects for privacy of guests
• Interacts politely with guests and coworkers
May 2014 – June 2015
Room Attendant | The Fairmont Lodge, Calgary, AB
• Cleaned and sanitized guest rooms as per organization’s standards.
• Made beds, changed linens, and performed dusting, vacuuming and cleaning tasks.
• Provided night service when necessary.
• Drove hotel and guest vehicles for parking while adhering to the vehicle treatment and safety policies.
Apr 2014 – May 2014
Cleaner | The Fairmont Lodge, Calgary, AB
• Ensured cleanliness and sanitation of rooms and work areas according to established standards and procedures.
• Stocked linen cabinet at the end of the shift.
• Reported any maintenance issues in guest rooms to housekeeping manager.
• Logged the details of all lost and found items.
Diploma: St Louis School, Edmonton, AB – 2013
EXCELLENT REFERENCES available