Building an interview-winning store worker resume requires time, effort, and know-how of the industry.
Your resume is going to be read for a mere 15-20 seconds.
For that reason, you certainly have to strive to capture the reader’s attention with your resume during the initial 5 seconds.
How to Write a Great Resume for Store Worker Job?
- Write a summary statement.
- Add some strong store worker skills after the summary.
- Highlight some of professional achievements.
Below is a store worker resume sample in combination format with a focused summary. Use this sample as a template to build your own.
Related: Cover Letter for Store Worker Resume
Store Worker Resume Example
314 Rosemary Lane, Waycross, GA 54993
joeseph @ email . com
STORE WORKER ~ 5 YEARS
Equipped to continue excellence in store operations.
Results-driven, client-centered Store Worker with 5 years of extensive experience in a retail environment. Very competent in sales, store maintenance, and product stocking. Adept at receiving, evaluating, sorting, labeling, and stocking merchandise. Full command over storeroom equipment operations including forklift and cherry picker usage. Proficient in cash handling and accurate bill generation. Proven ability to remain updated regarding all product specifications and applicable warranty offers.
- Product Promotion
- Client Assistance
- Cash Drawer Operations
- Product Display
- Inventory Keeping
- Stock Maintenance
- POS Operations
- Shelf Stacking
- Store Cleaning
• Enhanced the store sales up to 50% through the development of productive client relations.
• Timely identified a damaged shipment and saved the store from a loss of $20000.
• Upsold a cosmetic product that was not selling well for a long time by creating effective and visually appealing product displays and recommending the product to potential customers.
MIDWAY GROCERS, Waycross, GA
7/2016 – present
• Greet the customers and guide them to the required section.
• Brief customers regarding various products and answer their pricing queries.
• Arrange all products on shelves before the store opens.
• Label all products accurately and attach price tags where applicable.
7/2009 – 6/2016
• Packed all purchases carefully as per standard operating procedures.
• Guided clients regarding care and washing/cleaning precautions of the product they buy.
• Ensured accurate billing and countercheck the purchased items against the generated bill.
Graduated in 2009
ABC School, Waycross, GA
• Multilingual: English, Spanish and French
• Load lifting ability: 60 lbs