If you wish to secure a position as a loss prevention investigator, you will need to write a customized resume.
In order to build a Loss Prevention Investigator resume that is effective and aligned with present-day standards of resume writing, you have to see the following tips and a sample.
How to Write a Loss Prevention Investigator Resume?
- Make the resume short and to the point.
- Showcase your competencies in a power-packed summary.
- Highlight your skills in a bulleted form.
- Make sure you include some of your professional achievements.
- If you have any affiliations or special training in loss prevention, add them.
Related: Loss Prevention Investigator Cover Letter
Loss Prevention Investigator Resume Example
450 Kimberly Lane, Portland, OR 56991
benjamin @ email . com
LOSS PREVENTION INVESTIGATOR
“I am committed to protecting company assets through effective theft and fraud reduction techniques.”
Licensed loss prevention investigator with 8 years of experience in developing and executing effective shortage reduction programs. Proficient in a wide range of LP operations including, CCTV footage review and exception reporting, loss prevention and safety audits, shrink reduction program initiation, and theft and fraud identification.
• Well versed in conducting surveillance and apprehension of external theft suspects.
• Operational knowledge of perimeter alarms, EAS systems, and CCTVs.
• Compliance with state-issued physical security standards.
- Operational Compliance
- Security Audit
- CCTV Monitoring
- Interviewing Suspects
- Expense Analysis
- Theft Detection
- Customer Service
- Loss Investigation
• Enhanced the existing loss prevention system, led to a 30% growth in profitability.
• Performed three successful fraud and theft investigations, recovered merchandise worth $13000.
• Earned the most effective surveillance professional award in 2021.
Loss Prevention Investigator
WELLS FARGO, Portland, OR
• Use various investigative tools such as CCTV footage to determine the cause of loss and apprehend it
• Coach and mentor the staff regarding updated and effective LP strategies
• Conduct regular shortage audits in collaboration with the store management
• Adhere to applicable Merchandise Protection Standards
Loss Prevention Officer
GAP Inc, Portland, OR
• Developed and implemented shortage reduction programs
• Recovered withstanding payments and stolen merchandise
• Investigated and reported criminal violations against property
Specialized training in loss prevention and computerized communications
CSI SECURITY, Portland, OR – 2012
High School Diploma
ST. VINCENT’S CONVENT, Portland, OR – 2010
PALSA (Portland Association of Licensed Security Agencies)
NLPA (National Loss Prevention Association) Portland, OR
RALP (Retailers Association of Loss Prevention) Portland, OR