If you wish to secure your desired position as a loss prevention investigator, you need a modern resume. To build a resume that is effective and aligned with present day standards of resume writing, we have provided some guidelines for you.
• Make the resume short and to the point.
• Showcase the best of your competencies in a power packed summary.
• Highlight your merited skills and competencies in tabulated or bulleted form.
• Make sure you include at least a couple of professional achievements that are noteworthy.
• If you have any affiliations or special training in loss prevention, make sure you include these in the resume.
450 Kimberly Lane • Portland, OR 56991 • (006) 333 – 4444 • benjamin @ email . com
LOSS PREVENTION INVESTIGATOR
Committed to protect company assets through effective theft and fraud reduction techniques.
Licensed loss prevention investigator with 8 years of experience in developing and executing effective shortage reduction programs. Proficient in a wide range of LP operations including: CCTV footage review and exception reporting, loss prevention and safety audits, shrink reduction program initiation and theft and fraud identification.
• Well versed in conducting surveillance and apprehension of external theft suspects.
• Operational knowledge of perimeter alarms, EAS systems and CCTVs.
• Compliance to state issued physical security standards.
|● Operational Compliance||● Security Audit||● CCTV Monitoring|
|● Interviewing Suspects||● Expense Analysis||● Theft Detection|
|● Apprehending Individuals||● Surveillance||● Customer Service|
|● Reports Preparation||● Loss Investigation||● Patrolling|
• Enhanced the existing loss prevention systems leading to a 30% growth in profitability.
• Performed three successful fraud and theft investigations and recovered merchandise worth $13K.
• Earned the most effective surveillance professional award in 2012.
WELLS FARGO, Portland, OR
Loss Prevention Investigator, 5/2010 to Present
• Utilize various investigative tools like CCTV footage to determine cause of loss and apprehend it
• Coach and mentor the staff regarding updated and effective LP strategies
• Conduct regular shortage audits in collaboration with the store management while adhering to applicable Merchandise Protection Standards
GAP Inc, Portland, OR
Loss Prevention Officer, 3/2006 to 4/2010
• Developed and implemented shortage reduction programs
• Recovered withstanding payments and stolen merchandise
• Investigated and reported criminal violations against property
CSI SECURITY, Portland, OR, 2006
Special training in loss prevention and computerized communications
ST. VINCENT’S CONVENT, Portland, OR, 2005
High School Diploma
♦ PALSA Portland Association of Licensed Security Agencies
♦ NLPA National Loss Prevention Association, Portland, OR
♦ RALP Retailers Association of Loss Prevention, Portland, OR