Seasonal jobs are great if you want to earn some extra cash, especially during the summer or winter holidays.
These jobs are more significant in the retail arena as the holiday season leading up to Christmas, for instance, can be quite busy for stores and extra help is always welcome.
If you are looking for a seasonal job, then you might consider working as a retail associate where you can assist customers in choosing items of their choice.
The following is a resume sample that will help you write a good resume for seasonal retail jobs.
Seasonal Retail Job Resume Sample
903 Heatherstone Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 93837
*Retail Associate – Seasonal*
Energetic individual who has a profound knowledge of working in a retail environment. Highly skilled in engaging customers in friendly banter in order to determine their shopping needs. Conversant with providing excellence in customer services and problem resolution. Functional knowledge of tailoring suggestions to each customer’s specific shopping requirements.
• Working knowledge of the retail environment
• Ability to handle holiday load
• Excellent customer orientation and communication skills
• Strong leadership and problem-solving skills
Sansbury – Baton Rouge, LA
• Greet customers and anticipate their shopping needs when possible
• Confer with customers to determine specific shopping requirements and provide assistance and suggestions
• Provide information about products and services to the customers
• Suggest possible gifts and decoration ideas for the holidays
• Manage the till as and when required
• Assist in managing inventory and stocks
K-Mart – Baton Rouge, LA
• Greeted customers and showed them around the store
• Helped in locating gift items as per requirements
• Wrapped gifts in a creative manner
• Managed Christmas displays in the store window
• Substituted as Santa Clause on five occasions
Baton Rouge High School, Baton Rouge, LA – 2004