Program officers work towards the successful completion of a company’s programs by ensuring that all aspects are amalgamated in a manner befitting its demands.
They acquire grants, manage fundraising activities and guide project developers.
The main task of a Program Officer is to direct the activities of a project to ensure that everything is done appropriately.
He or she will ensure that resources and budgets are allocated in a time-efficient manner and also manage grant proposals for all projects under his or her belt.
The following is a professionally written resume example for a program officer’s position.
Sample Resume for Program Officer Position
18 Lyles Street
Elkin, NC 73822
Driven program coordinator with a proven track record documented by 9+ years of full-time work experience in project management. Strategic thinking and the ability to work on program management methodologies. Conversant with handling all areas of each program in terms of procurement, communications, and logistics. Competent in establishing and meeting specific program goals.
• Strong analytic mind
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Time management
• Multitasking in a multicultural environment
• Good interpersonal skills
Women for Women – Elkin, NC
Jan 2015 – Present
• Develop, plan and implement core program deliverables
• Ensure all resources are managed in a time-efficient manner
• Maintain liaison with grant companies and other donors
• Write and edit proposals as needed
• Support communication functions to bring programs to fruition
• Manage press releases and other materials for ensuring outreach and communications
ABC Company – Elkin, NC
Feb 2008 – Jan 2015
• Performed research activities for various departments
• Compiled data and ensured the dissemination
• Procured resources for all departments’ programs
• Managed budgets to provide support to programs
• Handled correspondence as requested
B.S Degree, Communications
Elkin State University, Elkin, NC – 2007