If you are applying for an overnight stocker position and thinking that there is no need to add a cover letter to your application, think again!
Career experts suggest that a well-written cover letter accompanying your resume can significantly enhance your chances of being called for an interview.
An Overnight Stocker cover letter serves many purposes. It provides a glimpse of your candidacy to the prospective employer while enabling personalization and gives you an opportunity to introduce your resume.
A good Overnight Stocker Cover Letter should:
- Be relevant and attention-grabbing
- Open strong
- Use field-specific keywords to ensure search engine optimization
- Cater to the employer’s needs
Below is a sample covering letter for overnight stocker resume.
Overnight Stocker Cover Letter Example
654 Tall Tree Lane
Austin, TX 45352
January 12, 2021
Mr. Kevin Drake
909 Main Boulevard
Austin, TX 45352
Dear Mr. Drake:
In response to your job advertisement cited at indeed.com, I am sending my application for the overnight stocker position because my qualifications parallel your requirements.
You require an individual who is detail-oriented, active, vigilant, dependable, and proficient in stocking shelves with merchandise and labeling the same with accuracy. I am an experienced overnight stocker who is well versed in:
- Displaying merchandise on several shelves after proper labeling
- Making the displays attractive
- Maintaining relevant stock inventories updated.
- Lifting weights up to 50 lbs
- Handling fragile material with utmost care
Besides that, I offer exceptional expertise in:
- Records Discrepancy Analysis
- Inventory Maintenance
- Price tagging and Labeling
- Stock Auditing
- Quality Assurance
Furthermore, I offer 5+ years of experience in freight handling, product display, and stock clerkship, which are additional strengths to support me.
I am available to meet with you at any time. Please feel free to call me at (000) 521-2525 to set up an interview date. Thank you for your time and consideration.