Loader Resume Writing Tips
A loader resume is a snapshot of your qualifications and experience.
When writing a resume for loader position, remember to make it concise yet descriptive.
Identify your key loader skills, knowledge and physical stamina that will help you contribute to the prospective company’s success.
Depending on your work experience, a Loader Resume should be 1 to 2 pages long and go back in time 8-10 years.
The following resume sample for a loader position will give you a quick start in your job application process.
See also: Loader Cover Letter
Loader Resume Sample
555 Hampton Ave. Houston, TX 65221
- Over 3 years of experience working as a loader for different delivery companies and freight carrier
- Highly experienced in performing duties that are part of a loader’s job including loading and unloading merchandise
- In-depth knowledge of conveyors, hoists and other related equipment
- Hands-on experience in monitoring products as they are moved from one place to another to ensure the safety of the shipment involved
- Acquired customer services training to understand how to deal with a customer effectively
- Obtained training in managing ground cables and other electricity-related tasks
R & D Carriers, Austin, TX | 2013 – Present
- Load and unload merchandise coming in and out of the warehouse
- Ensure the safety of goods and oversee invoices
- Update data information in the company’s software
- Take instructions from supervisor
- Maintain the cleanliness and organization of work area
- Communicate with coworkers and customers to attain the customer service targets
ABC Company, Austin, TX | 2009 – 2013
- Checked invoices to see if they coincide with delivery goods
- Used computer programs to record delivery statuses
- Maintained specific gravity and used hydrometers as and when needed
- Performed basic mathematical functions
High School Diploma
Austin Public School, Austin, TX
• Good communication skills
• Ability to speak in English, German and Spanish