As a professional loader, you know that in order to be considered for top paying loader jobs, you need a compelling resume.
A loader resume is a snapshot of your qualifications and experience.
How to Write a Loader Resume?
When writing a resume for loader position, the first thing to remember is to make it concise yet descriptive.
Identify your key loader skills, knowledge and experiences that will help you contribute to the prospective company’s success.
Depending on your work experience, a Loader Resume should be 1 to 2 pages long spanning your 8-10 years relevant experience.
The following resume sample for a loader position will give you a quick start in your job application process.
See also: Loader Cover Letter
Loader Resume Sample
555 Hampton Ave. Houston, TX 65221
Self-motivated | Strong attention to detail | Positive “can do” attitude
- Over 9 years of experience working as a loader for different delivery companies and freight carriers.
- Current forklift certification
- Highly skilled in safely and accurately loading pallets in proper sequence as per computer generated loading sheet.
- In-depth knowledge of conveyors, hoists and other related equipment.
- Hands-on experience in monitoring products to ensure the safety of the shipment.
- Assisted management with inventory, fleet handling, warehouse management, and day-to-day operations that geared towards operational excellence.
- Acquired customer services training to understand how to deal with a customer effectively.
- Successfully managed ground cables and other electricity-related tasks.
R & D Carriers, Austin, TX | 2013 – Present
- Load and unload merchandise to and from transport, bulk, and route trucks
- Ensure the correctness of invoices and safety of goods
- Accurately take and follow instructions as given by the supervisor
- Maintain the cleanliness and organization of work area
- Secure pallets with load bars and straps
- Hand stack product on trailers when required
- Update data information in the company’s database
- Communicate with coworkers and customers to attain the customer service targets
ABC Company, Austin, TX | 2009 – 2013
- Checked invoices to see if they coincide with delivery goods
- Used computer programs to record delivery statuses
- Maintained specific gravity and used hydrometers as and when needed
- Performed basic mathematical functions
- Ensured compliance with Health and Safety regulations
- Adhered to the company’s policies, procedures, and values
- Represented the company in a friendly and courteous manner
- Displayed excellent customer service skills
High School Diploma
Austin Public School, Austin, TX
• Good communication skills
• Bilingual: English and Spanish
• Able to regularly lift and move 25 lbs