In order to be considered for top-paying loader jobs, you will need to write a compelling resume. A loader resume is a snapshot of your qualifications and experience.
When writing a resume for a loader position, the first thing to remember is to make it concise yet descriptive.
Identify your key loader skills, knowledge, and experiences that will help you contribute to the prospective company’s success.
Depending on your work experience, a Loader Resume should be 1 to 2 pages long containing your 8-10 years of relevant experience.
Related: Loader Cover Letter
The following resume sample for a loader position will give you a quick start in your job application process.
Loader Resume Example
Self-motivated | Strong attention to detail | Positive “can do” attitude
- Over 9 years of experience working as a loader for different delivery companies and freight carriers.
- Current forklift certification
- Highly skilled in safely and accurately loading pallets in proper sequence as per computer-generated loading sheet.
- In-depth knowledge of conveyors, hoists, and other related equipment.
- Hands-on experience in monitoring products to ensure the safety of the shipment.
- Assisted management with inventory, fleet handling, warehouse management, and day-to-day operations that were geared toward operational excellence.
- Acquired customer services training to understand how to deal with a customer effectively.
- Successfully managed ground cables and other electricity-related tasks.
R & D Carriers, Austin, TX
2016 – Present
- Load and unload merchandise to and from transport, bulk, and route trucks
- Ensure the correctness of invoices and the safety of goods
- Accurately take and follow instructions as given by the supervisor
- Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the work area
- Secure pallets with load bars and straps
- Hand stack product on trailers when required
- Update data information in the company’s database
- Communicate with coworkers and customers to attain the customer service targets
ABC Company, Austin, TX
2012 – 2016
- Checked invoices to see if they coincide with the delivery goods
- Used computer programs to record delivery statuses
- Maintained specific gravity and used hydrometers as and when needed
- Performed basic mathematical functions
- Ensured compliance with Health and Safety regulations
- Adhered to the company’s policies, procedures, and values
- Represented the company in a friendly and courteous manner
- Displayed excellent customer service skills
High School Diploma
Austin Public School, Austin, TX
• Good communication skills
• Bilingual: English and Spanish
• Able to regularly lift and move 50 lbs