Putting your best face forward in a warehouse loader resume is important to its success with a hiring manager.
Here is a good resume sample for the warehouse loader position to look through:
Warehouse Loader Resume Example
420 Drake Avenue
Providence, RI 40256
frankbond @email .com
Physically fit with over 6 years of experience handling loading and unloading duties in a busy warehouse environment. A highly energetic individual with exceptional work ethics and a will to serve in a professional manner.
• Building bulk delivery pallets for customers and loading them in delivery vehicles in a proper order
• Performing shipping and receiving activities including unloading trucks, verifying the correctness of shipments, and checking for shortages
• Operating gas, propane, and electric-powered forklift trucks in a bid to expedite loading and unloading work
• Ensuring the safety and security of self and coworkers
CORE SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
– Shipping and Receiving – Order Picking
– Inventory Management – Storage Solutions
– Stock Procurement – Supplies Maintenance
– Damage Control – Sequence Determination
• Singlehandedly managed the inventory system for 6 weeks without a hitch, following the absence of the supervisor.
• Successfully loaded 180 80lb boxes onto delivery trucks within the timeline provided.
• Implemented an item sequencing system that decreased item pulling constraints.
• Increased storage space area by 65% by devising a method to neatly stack existing stock.
Action Logistics, Providence, RI
5/2019 – Present
• Receive and comprehend work orders and timelines for loading and unloading work
• Verify shipments by comparing their details with existing work orders
• Physically load and unload items to and from delivery trucks and move them to examination pallets
• Assist warehouse workers in identifying and verifying items in terms of quality and quantity
• Attach tags with batch and item numbers to each item
• Ensure that items are safely moved to the storage area
• Create storage space for incoming shipment
• Inform the supervisor in the event of low or no storage
• Handle inventory management duties to keep a tight check on supplies and demands
• Ensure that all paperwork is present with both incoming and outgoing shipments
Bargain Outlet, Providence, RI
2/2014 – 5/2019
• Loaded merchandise on awaiting delivery trucks and ensured that they were properly and safely stacked
• Examined merchandise for defects or non-conformities and provided feedback to the supervisor
• Picked items from storage areas, according to specified work orders and packed them according to instructions
• Performed general cleanup and maintenance of the warehouse including maintenance on warehouse equipment and machinery
• Completed cycle counts and inventory checks in a timely and accurate manner
High School Diploma – 2002
Providence High School, Providence, RI
• Current RI driver’s license with a clean driving record
• Bilingual: English/Spanish
• Computer: MS Word, Excel, and Visio