You write a resume because you want to communicate a certain amount of information to a hiring manager. It has to be appropriately structured.
Here is how you can do this:
Loader Unloader Resume Example
652 Teal Road, Auburn, AL66732
LOADER / UNLOADER
• A physically dexterous individual with over 6 years of experience working in busy warehouse environments.
• Demonstrated expertise in determining the correct and safe way of handling both loading and unloading activities.
• Well-versed in preparing items for delivery, and assembling parts prior to loading.
• Effectively able to receive, move, and issue all items, and select the right tools and equipment to handle loading and unloading work.
• Deep familiarity with performing inspections on pallets, to ensure the accuracy and quality of shipments.
• Proven ability to assist warehouse workers in locating and picking orders, in accordance with specified protocols.
• Item Stacking
• Order Picking & Inspection
• Inventory Handling
• Storage Areas Management
• Shipments Verification
• Merchandise Examination
• Unassisted loaded 55 boxes, each weighing 10 kg, in the absence of 2 other loaders.
• Suggested a shipment verification system, which proved to be 55% more efficient than the one already in use.
• Increased storage space by 50% by proposing a novel way of stacking items from incoming shipments.
• Trained 17 other loaders/unloaders in handling various support duties, as part of their induction program.
Loader / Unloader
Pepsico, Auburn, AL
May 2019 – Present
• Check work orders to determine loading and unloading activities for the day.
• Receive incoming shipments, and check all items to ensure that they are following provided schedules.
• Unload each item separately, ensuring that it is safely placed on the checking pallet.
• Match items to the batch and product numbers on the work orders, and inform the supervisor of any discrepancy.
• Transport items to storage areas, and ensure that they are properly and safely stacked within.
• Assist warehouse workers in picking orders and checking them for conformity.
• Load them onto awaiting delivery trucks, and ensure that they are properly stacked and secured.
• Ensure that paperwork is included with all outgoing and incoming shipments.
Delta Services, Auburn, AL
Oct 2015 – May 2019
• Provided support in locating items from storage areas, and transporting them to check areas.
• Tagged all checked items to ensure that proper information is affixed to them.
• Assisted in loading and unloading outgoing and incoming shipments, according to protocol.
• Ensured that all documentation was in order for all incoming and outgoing shipments.
• Cleaned and maintained work areas, following established protocols and procedures.
High School Diploma
St. Peter’s High School, Auburn, AL
Sample Skills for Loader/Unloader Resume
- Highly talented in verifying loads to determine their destinations, and carefully picking and transporting them.
- Effectively able to assess information on work orders, aimed at deciphering where each load goes.
- Well-versed in assisting warehouse workers in locating and identifying required items, and ensuring that the information on them is correct.
- Demonstrated expertise in ensuring that the right load is transported to the proper delivery vehicle, by verifying batch and order numbers.
- Proficient in using forklifts and pallet jacks to pick up items such as cartons and crates, for loading and unloading purposes.
- Adept at placing loads inside awaiting delivery vehicles, ensuring that they are correctly and safely stacked.
- Deep familiarity with securing stacks of items in a safe manner, ensuring that they are belted in, or appropriately harnessed.
- Competent in unloading shipments from delivery trucks to checking areas, after confirming information on provided work orders.
- Exceptionally well-versed in ascertaining that all paperwork is present with each incoming and outgoing shipment.
- Proven ability to maintain proper housekeeping standards in assigned work areas, and ensure that safety is kept a priority.