You write a resume because you want to communicate a certain amount of information to a hiring manager.
It was to be appropriately structured.
Here is how you can do this:
Loader Unloader Resume Example
652 Teal Road, Auburn, AL66732
LOADER / UNLOADER
A physically dexterous individual with over 6 years of experience of working in busy warehouse environments. Demonstrated expertise in determining the correct and safe way of handling both loading and unloading activities.
• Well-versed in preparing items for delivery, and assembling parts prior to loading.
• Effectively able to receive, move, and issue all items, and select the right tools and equipment to handle loading and unloading work.
• Deep familiarity with performing inspections on pallets, to ensure accuracy and quality of shipments.
• Proven ability to assist warehouse workers in locating and picking orders, in accordance with specified protocols.
|• Item Stacking||• Order Picking||• Inspection|
|• Tagging||• Inventory Handling||• Storage Areas Management|
|• Shipments Verification||• Merchandise Examination||• Safety Precautions|
|• Paperwork Management||• Housekeeping||• Returns Handling|
• Unassisted loaded 55 boxes, each weighing 10 kg, in the absence of 2 other loaders.
• Suggested a shipment verification system, which proved to be 55% more efficient than the one already in use.
• Increased storage space by 50% by proposing a novel way of stacking items from incoming shipments.
• Trained 17 other loaders/unloaders in handling various support duties, as part of their induction program.
Loader / Unloader
Pepsico, Auburn, AL 2014-present
• Check work orders to determine loading and unloading activities for the day.
• Receive incoming shipments, and check all items to ensure that they are following provided schedules.
• Unload each item separately, ensuring that it is safely placed on the checking pallet.
• Match items to the batch and product numbers on the work orders, and inform supervisor of any discrepancy.
• Transport items to storage areas, and ensure that they are properly and safely stacked within.
• Assist warehouse workers in picking orders, and checking them for conformity.
• Load them onto awaiting delivery trucks, and ensure that they are properly stacked and secured.
• Ensure that paperwork is included with all outgoing and incoming shipments.
Delta Services, Auburn, AL 2012-2014
• Provided support in locating items from storage areas, and transporting them to checking areas.
• Tagged all checked items to ensure that proper information is affixed to them.
• Assisted in loading and unloading outgoing and incoming shipments, according to protocol.
• Ensured that all documentation was in order for all incoming and outgoing shipments.
• Cleaned and maintained work areas, following established protocols and procedures.
St. Peter’s High School, Auburn, AL
High School Diploma