Photographers take and process still and motion photos for personal or commercial use.
They work in many industries including newspapers, magazines, architecture, and even on freelance projects.
There are many types of photographers including wedding, forensic, wildlife and nature, and commercial photographers alike. They all perform the same job but in different surroundings.
When writing a resume for this position, the creative aspect of a photographer’s skills needs to be kept in mind as this work is all about creativity and how one sees things.
Take a look at this resume which will help you create/update your resume.
See also: Photographer Cover Letter
Sample Resume for Photographer Position
77 Church Avenue
Gregory, SD 89000
adam @ email . com
Dedicated and energetic photographer with 12+ years’ extensive experience in custom and specialized photography. Competent at capturing high-quality images and organizing materials for photoshoots while displaying confidence and professionalism at all times. Conversant with different types of photography including fashion, wildlife, and underwater. Well-versed in advanced photography equipment and tools.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Photographic equipment
• Camera setting
• Lens adjustment
• Inventory maintenance
• Image processing
COOL CONCEPTS, Gregory, SD
Mar 2017 – Present
• Capture realistic images and shoot videos as the assignment dictates
• Pre-edit and edit images as needed
• Process photographs by resizing and retouching them
• Ensure appropriate photo quality
• Work with clients to decipher project needs
• Work with producers to ensure management of all photography assignments
• Prepare shoot sites as needed for particular projects
• Set up equipment and tools as required for projects
• Published photographs of underwater animals in the Pacific Ocean in the National Geographic – September 2012 issue
• Awarded Photographer of the year award for being chosen as the photographer whose work was displayed at the Art Museum
LIFETOUCH, Gregory, SD
Feb 2013 – Jan 2017
• Assisted lead photographer in capturing and processing photographs
• Managed work sites in terms of equipment set up and other logistics
• Ensured all computer software was installed and tested prior to processing photography assignments
• Handled, transported, and maintained equipment in a safe manner
• Ensured camera settings are in accordance with the photographer’s instructions
Associate’s Degree in Digital Photography
GREGORY COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Gregory, SD – 2014
• Aesthetic Sense
• Understanding of conventional and digital photography
• Experience with digital photography and computer-aided photographic software
• Good eye for texture, space, design, and color balance
• Well-versed in still, motion, color, and black and white photography
• Current driver’s license with excellent driving history
• The Photographers’ Den – 2020
• Actuality in Photography – 2021