A freelance photographer resume sample with perfectly organized information is provided below.
Freelance Photographer Resume Sample
4002 Lincoln Street
Groton, SD 57452
henjen @email .com
Versatile and creative Photographer with exceptional photography skills, pertaining to advertising, corporate, editorial, fashion, and fine art. Proficient in using an extensive range of technical equipment, including cameras, lenses, lighting, and photography software. Efficiently seeks out appropriate photographic subjects and opportunities and performs photography activities according to clients’ instructions. Record of effectively liaising with professionals such as graphic designers, writers, gallery managers, and art directors to ensure the success of photography projects.
• Introduced a package deal for weddings and baby showers, increased client base by 20%.
• Led a photographic workshop for 50 children, one of its kind in the state.
• Reduced digital enhancement time for photographs by 50% by employing DigiCert, a state-of-the-art software.
• Simultaneously handled 3 photography assignments within the same event, which ended up in success for all of them.
*Self-employed*, Groton, SD
1/2022 – Present
• Meet with clients to determine their photography needs and provide them with available options.
• Comprehend specifications and work closely with clients to set up locations and props.
• Set up photography equipment such as cameras, tripods, and lenses in a safe manner.
• Capture images according to set composition, ensuring that many images are taken for one angle.
• Shoot poses in a natural manner by instructing models on how to carry themselves during the shoot.
GTV Co, Groton, SD
8/2019 – 1/2022
• Communicated with photographic subjects to keep them at ease and to direct them appropriately.
• Arranged objects props, products scenes, and backgrounds to ensure conformity to photographic compositions.
• Edited photographed images to enhance them using a variety of software and techniques.
• Created albums on request and ensured that images were properly pasted/printed on them.
Real Page, Groton, SD
2/2015 – 8/2019
• Assisted lead photographers in setting up equipment such as cameras, lenses, and tripods.
• Provided support in creating environments for shoots including setting up props and objects.
• Ensured that photography subjects understood what was expected of them by providing them with a gist of the project.
• Adjusted apertures, shutter speeds, and camera focus upon instructions and handled lighting and field depth issues.
• Provided assistance in touching up or enhancing images using suggested/designated photography software.
Bachelor of Arts in Photography
South Dakota State University, Groton, SD
• Shoot Preparation
• Equipment Use
• Props Arrangement
• Product Finishing
• Social Photography
• Photographs Restoration
“I am a friendly individual who has a knack for getting along with people from different walks of life.“