How to Write a Professional Salon Receptionist Resume?
- A Salon Receptionist’s resume needs to be as concise as possible; two pages are the maximum length.
- Emphasize your personable approach, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to communicate professionally and courteously.
- Your resume should be printed on A4-sized paper.
- If sending online, it should be in PDF format.
- Keep the font between 10 and 12 pt.
Take a look at the following resume sample for the Salon Receptionist position to get a good start in your hiring process.
See also: Salon Receptionist Cover Letter Sample
Sample Resume for Salon Receptionist Position
342 Arroyo Drive – Casper, WY 66534
• Over 11 years of experience working as a receptionist
• Highly skilled in providing positive customer services to all salon clients and retail customers
• Experienced in maintaining reception area with relevance to cleanliness and organization
• Proficient in maintaining inventory processes and replenishing retail products
• Well versed in implementing and executing salon programs
• Excellent knowledge of salon equipment, procedures, and supplies
• Good organization and coordination skills
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
• Profound ability to understand and follow instructions
• Proven ability to perform simple accounting procedures
Bellisma Salon Services Casper, WY
(Apr 2023 – Present)
Key Achievements & Contributions
• Launched salon retail products by 12 Cosmetics that resulted in growing retail customer base by 25%
• Boosted salon customer base by actively participating in marketing activities
• Greet customers coming in and provide information about salon services and retail products
• Assist in maintaining the reception area and organize the salon environment
• Suggest and sell salon services and products
• Assist salon leader with administrative tasks and salon results
• Answer phones, book appointments, maintain accounts and client records
D&S Community Services – Austin, TX
(May 2007 – Apr 2013)
• Answered phones on a busy switchboard
• Performed data entry, filing, and file set-up
• Opened and distributed mail
• Scanned documents
• Managed office supplies
• Prepared overnight deliveries
Associate of Arts in Sociology
CITY COLLEGE, Austin, TX