In the reception and front desk fields, employers seek high achievers. They look for individuals who are skilled and bring a track record of going above and beyond their duties.
The accomplishments or achievements section in your Salon Receptionist resume enables you to highlight your work-related potential with proof.
Here are a couple of ways to present your accomplishments effectively in your resume:
1. A quantified account of the impact you made
In order to showcase your potential in the most effective manner, try to quantify your accomplishments. Including signs and numbers such as % or $. Employers want to see results, they need proof of the impact your efforts made.
2. Comprehensive information regarding the value you added
Although accomplishments must be kept brief, at the same time they must be comprehensive. Give all details of what the situation was, how you acted, and what kinds of results your action brought.
Take a look at the sample statements of achievements for a salon receptionist resume.
Sample Achievements for Salon Receptionist Resume
- Enhanced the overall clientele by 30% through demonstration of exceptional customer-service-oriented attitude and strong work ethic.
- Answered 100% of customer queries satisfactorily by maintaining an updated knowledge pool regarding salon services and products.
- Enhanced saloon product and service sales by 60% through active participation in marketing activities.
- Directed a promotional campaign for newly introduced services that attracted additional business worth $70000.
- Reduced message reliance time per call by up to 1.5 minutes on average by implementing time-saving information processing SOPs.
- Initiated a customer care-oriented appointment confirmation mechanism that enhanced customer satisfaction level by 40%.
- Increased retail customer base by 30% through demonstration of courteous customer dealing attitude and effective utilization of client PR to upsell various products and services.
- Earned employee of the month title thrice in the year 2020.
- Upsold a new cosmetic line worth $30000 by suggesting various suitable products to clients as per their needs.
- Synchronized the appointment-setting procedures which resulted in attaining an error-free appointment-scheduling mechanism.
- Reduced the running cost of the reception desk by 25% by implementing cost-effective standard procedures.
- Remained well under budget for 3 consecutive years 2020 through 2022 by using electrical appliances in an energy-saving manner.
- Compiled and fed all existing clients’ data and initiated a computerized customer database that reduced appointment setting time by 2 minutes on average.
- Enhanced clientele by 35% through effective usage of existing client referral base.
- Filled in for the manager during her 3 weeks leave period, carrying out managerial duties satisfactorily in her absence.
- Made valuable recommendations for service enhancement based on direct feedback from customers.