Junior Receptionist Resume Writing Tips
• Begin your resume with a strong performance summary that provides an overview of your professional accomplishments and showcases your core competencies.
• Tune your resume with the culture of the company you are applying at, to show that you will readily fit in.
• Quantify the achievements you have, add numbers to impress and show them what you can do.
Junior Receptionist Resume Sample
971 Mount Ring Avenue, Santa Monica, CA 67553
A self-driven, highly motivated and accomplished secretary with three years of hands-on experience in front desk handling, general office management, and official correspondence handling. Highly skilled in office assistance tasks including drafting of business letters, greeting clients and coordinating staff meetings. Professional appearance with strong multitasking abilities. Bilingual: English and Spanish.
• Efficient in performing all kinds of clerical and front desk duties.
• Well versed in greeting visitors professionally.
• Competent at maintaining files and records.
• Exceptional talent for taking minutes, letter drafting and organizing staff meetings.
• Familiar with communication devices like telephones, fax machines, and email.
Junior Secretary (Sep 2010 to present)
Ultimate Staffing services, Santa Monica, CA
• Handle the front desk, greet walk-in clients, and answer telephonic queries.
• Sort all incoming mail and forward it to the respective departments.
• Keep track of events in the office calendar and make necessary reminders for upcoming events.
• Assist in office management, filing and record keeping tasks.
• Receive stationery and other office supplies, mark the relevant inventory and store the received articles accordingly
• Replenish office supplies when needed.
• Assisted in organizing three international level conferences, taking care of delegate’s stay and travel, making necessary bookings and arrangements.
• Revamped the whole employee database system and enhanced efficiency of record retrieving tasks by 50%.
• Received employee of the month five times in three years based on matchless efforts put in coordinating staff meetings and conferences efficiently.
Office Intern (Summer 2010)
Beacon Hill Staffing, Santa Monica, CA
• Managed the executive calendar, scheduled meetings, and appointments as directed.
• Created office memos and appointment reminders and took meeting minutes.
• Greeted clients and directed them to the required offices.
• Maintained the front desk area in a neat and clean condition.
Associate of Arts in Communications (2010)
CITY COLLEGE, Santa Monica, CA
• MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Digital filing and cataloging