There are hundreds of ways of writing a front desk medical receptionist cover letter but only some of them usually works.
View the following guidelines and a sample to create a perfect cover letter.
Front Desk Medical Receptionist Cover Letter Writing Tips
- Start confidently.
- Use relevant keywords as given in medical receptionist job description.
- Provide the employer with a reason on how you are the best candidate.
- Precisely write your medical receptionist skills and experiences, and how these will help you contribute to the prospective company.
Here is a cover letter sample for a medical receptionist job that will give you ideas on writing your own.
Front Desk Medical Receptionist Cover Letter Sample
653 Pine Street
Saint Louis, MO 61202
Carla @ email . com
July 28, 2021
Mr. Lawrence Hawkins
688 Pine Boulevard
Saint Louis, MO 63990
Dear Mr. Hawkins:
In response to your current job posting on indeed.com, I am applying for a medical receptionist job at Allina Health.
I possess over 5 years of experience working at busy medical front desks. Not only am I exceptionally talented in handling in-person and telephone queries, but I also have an inherent ability to multitask.
Here are a few of my qualifications as a front desk medical receptionist:
- Skilled in proactively greeting and guiding patients/visitors while listening to their concerns.
- Ability to handle check in and out at a medical facility.
- Documented success in providing direct administrative support.
- First-hand experience in frequent communication with providers and insurance companies to ensure the delivery of exceptional services.
I am known as a dedicated, well-organized, and adaptable medical receptionist – the three attributes that you are looking for.
Thrilled by the opportunity to help attain Allina Health’s patient service goals, I would like to meet with you in an interview. I will call you after 5 days to set up a meeting date and time. Until then, you can reach me at (000) 989-3234, should the need arise.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I’m looking forward to learning more about the Medical Receptionist position and Allina Health.