A good Real Estate Receptionist resume will look something like the following sample.
Feel free to use and customize this example as per your needs.
Sample Resume for Real Estate Receptionist Position
499 Locust Street
Dover, NH 56003
gloria.orlando @ email . com
REAL ESTATE RECEPTIONIST
Self-motivated and confident Receptionist with hands-on experience in manning the front desk in large real estate environments. Efficiently handle clients and visitors and ensure that they are properly serviced according to company rules. A creative problem solver with great attention to detail and strong organizational skills. Special focus on providing exceptional customer service.
CORE SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
Correspondence Handling | Appointments Scheduling
Listings Updates | Accounting Procedures
First-contact Services | Mail Distribution
Property Advertisement | Budget Management
Real Estate Applications | Office Equipment Operation
- Implemented a solid application tracking system, resulting in a 65% increase in pulling application status information.
- Introduced an online property listing system which decreased time in looking through available properties in newspapers and other print media.
- Reduced office supplies cost by 80% by bringing on board a local supplier while maintaining the quality of supplies.
Real Estate Receptionist
Better Homes, Dover, NH
Jul 2014 – Present
- Respond to queries regarding real estate services offered at the company, over the telephone, and through emails
- Greet clients as they arrive at the office, verify their appointment times, and provide information regarding the office’s services
- Schedule appointments and meetings between real estate agents and clients by setting dates and timeslots that are convenient for both
- Receive, sort, and distribute incoming mail to intended recipients within the office
AA Realtors, Dover, NH
May 2007 – Jul 2014
- Prepared correspondence such as client information letters and internal memos and ensured that they are sent to the correct recipients
- Provided clients with information on their application statuses over the telephone or in-person
- Arranged for clients to be connected to real estate agents or financers, by first ensuring the availability of the latter
- Prepared rent and sale deeds according to specified formats
- Ensured the confidentiality of all information such as clients’ personal details and application progress
Front Desk Associate
Urban Resource, Dover, NH
Sep 2002 – May 2007
- Greeted clients as they approached the front desk and inquired politely about their purpose of visit
- Provided clients or prospective clients with information on the company’s services and the availability of real estate agents
- Assisted clients in filling out personal information forms and ensured that all client information was filed securely and confidentially
- Created and maintained effective liaisons with suppliers to ensure timely delivery of office supplies and equipment
- Ensured that the front desk and waiting areas were kept clean and maintained at all times
Associate’s Degree in Administration
Some Technical College, Dover, NH