Spa receptionists are employed by private spas, beauty salons, and hotels that offer spa services.
They are the first point of contact when a client calls a spa or walks in.
Spa receptionists are expected to provide information to the clients. They:
- Greet customers, ask them their service preferences, and provide them with information that they need.
- Provide quality client services by ensuring that clients are comfortable.
- Offer tea or water and engage in small talk with clients to make them feel at home.
Applicants for a spa receptionist’s position require resumes that show customer service orientation.
If you are preparing your resume for the Spa Receptionist job, you may be interested in the following resume objectives.
Spa Receptionist Resume Objectives Examples
1. Uniquely qualified Spa Receptionist with 14 years of hands-on front desk handling experience, seeking employment at Amulet Spa. Enthusiastic to provide excellent tier-one service in a health and beauty environment. Bilingual: English and Spanish.
2. Top-performing spa receptionist with 8 years’ verifiable track record of managing busy reception areas. Eager to offer exceptional first contact services to the clients and staff of Beach Resorts.
3. To work for Hyatt as a Spa Receptionist. Offering first-class people skills, ad keen knowledge of spa services to maintain and manage the front desk area effectively.
4. To obtain a Spa Receptionist position with Corona Resorts where a strong knowledge of scheduling and coordinating appointments, managing up-selling activities, and handling clients’ queries effectively will be used to provide professionalism to the spa.
5. Detail-oriented Spa Receptionist seeking a position at Nirvana. Bringing professional appearance, courteous manner, and knowledge of spa services to provide the best services to guests and clients. Ability to sell appropriate spa services and products to individual clients.
6. Energetic and service-focused Spa Receptionist with a passion for providing luxury service. Eager to contribute to Edgewood Tahoe Resort to maximize the efficiency of the spa section.
7. Solution-oriented and guest-focused Spa Receptionist poised to contribute to ABC Company. Excellent phone etiquette and ability to communicate well in a busy environment.
8. Spa receptionist with hands-on experience in the hospitality arena seeking a position with Treetops Resort. Bringing the ability to multitask, attention to detail, and time management skills to provide exceptional service to clients.