Spa receptionists are the first point of contact for clients. They are responsible for:
- Greeting clients as they arrive
- Providing information on the spa’s services
- Helping guests to check in and out
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Promoting the spa’s products and services.
- Scheduling appointments and cancellations
- Ensuring that the staff is made aware of the clients’ arrival
A resume for the position of a spa receptionist will need to highlight your customer care and front desk skills.
This means that you will have to emphasize your ability to communicate effectively in a professional environment.
The following spa receptionist resume sample can be modified according to your information when applying for this position.
Sample Resume for Spa Receptionist Position
2367 Woodpath Drive
Florrisant, MO 77788
Highly energetic and client-focused professional with 14+ years’ successful experience in front desk and reception. Highly skilled in coordinating and synchronizing clients’ appointments. Familiar with managing the spa’s up-selling and cross-selling activities.
• High standards of personal appearance
• Excellent telephone etiquette
• Exceptional time management and organizational skills
• Expert in cash handling and control
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Proficient in MS Office Applications
Benchmark Hotels, Florrisant, MO
July 2018 – Present
• Provide tier one services by greeting clients as they arrive
• Answer questions regarding the spa’s services and products
• Answer telephone calls and provide the information asked for
• Sell spa products and perform up-selling activities
• Manage staff schedules and schedule appointments
• Handle POS transactions
• Promote spa products and services
• Keep spa area clean and organized
• Introduced and implemented an online scheduling system which has made scheduling and appointments easy.
• Increased earnings by 33% following up-selling the spa’s services and retail products.
Front Desk Agent
Hamilton Hotels – Austin, TX
May 2015 – July 2018
• Greeted customers and provided the information as requested
• Took phone calls and managed appointments
• Cleaned the reception area
• Received messages on behalf of the office staff
• Punched in new client information into the database
• Reduced operations cost by 20% in two months by employing a “Waste Not Want Not” campaign.
• Received commendation as “The Best Worker” after only three months of work.
High School Diploma
Austin High School, Austin, TX – 2005