Spa receptionists are the first point of contact for clients. The greet clients as they arrive, provide information on the spa’s services and check in and out guests. They also answer incoming telephone calls and also promote the spa’s products and services. In addition, they are responsible for scheduling appointments and cancellations along with ensuring that the staff is made aware of the clients’ arrival.
A resume for the position of a spa receptionist will need to highlight your customer care and front desk skills. This means that you will have to emphasize on your ability to communicate effectively in a professional environment.
The following spa receptionist resume sample can be modified according to your own information when applying for this position.
Spa Receptionist Resume Example
2367 Woodpath Drive | Florrisant, MO 77788 | (999) 999-9000 | Email
PROFILE: Highly energetic and client-focused professional with 10+ years’ successful experience in front desk and reception. Highly skilled in coordinating and synchronizing clients’ appointments. Familiar with managing up-selling and cross-selling activities.
• High-standards of personal appearance
• Excellent telephone etiquette
• Exceptional time management and organizational skills
• Expert in cash handling and management
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Proficient in MS Office Applications
Benchmark Hotels, Florrisant, MO July 2011 – Present
• Provide tier one services by greeting clients as they arrive
• Answer questions regarding the spa’s services and products
• Answer telephone calls and provide information asked for
• Sell spa products and perform up-selling activities
• Manage staff schedules and schedule appointments
• Handle POS transactions
• Promote spa products and services
• Keep spa area clean an organized
• Introduced and implemented an online scheduling system which has made scheduling and appointments easy
• Increased earnings by 33% following up-selling the spa’s services and retail products
Hamilton Hotels – Austin, TX May 2005 – July 2011
Front Desk Agent
• Greeted customers and provided them information as requested
• Took phone calls and managed appointments
• Cleaned the reception area
• Took messages on behalf of the office staff
• Punched in new client information into the database
• Reduced operations costs by 20% in two months by employing a “Waste Not Want Not” campaign
• Awarded commendation for the Best Spa Worker after only three months of work as an intern
High School Diploma – Austin High School, Austin, TX – 2005