An amazon package handler’s resume is a very concise document that summarizes the candidate’s professional background.
Although every resume is different, the common headings included in a resume are; profile/summary, core competencies, professional experience, education, and achievements.
How to Write a Winning Amazon Package Handler Resume?
- Tailoring your resume specifically to the Amazon Package Handler job description can help you get noticed by the prospective employer. Therefore, send a customized copy of your resume.
- Highlight some of your professional achievements in your resume. That said, give a brief, quantified, and bullet lists containing information on how you have proved to be productive at your previous workplaces.
Here is an example:
Amazon Package Handler Resume Sample
722 Sea View Lane, Tampa, FL 56774
kevin . wilson @ email . com
Meticulous and tactful Package Handler with extensive experience in picking products from the specified location, packing them, and sending to the designated address. A detail-oriented individual who is eager to bring a strong team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills. Track record of coordinating order details accurately with the management. Fully familiar with on-line tracking systems and applicable DOT protocols.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Order Processing • Order Shipping
• Hand-Held Scanner • Payment Collection
• Material Collection • Loading/Unloading
• Billing • Address Labeling
• Package Sorting • Material Packaging
• Material Weighing • Shipment Tracking
• Scan all materials with a manual scanner and match them against order specifications
• Pack the products carefully and label them accurately for dispatch
• Load and unload aircraft vehicles and trucks carefully
• Secure all cargo manually before dispatch
• Process and coordinate all orders assigned
• Track orders upon customers’ request
• Ensure proper recordkeeping for each order booked and processed
Key Results and Achievements
• Reduced operational costs by $13K monthly by initiating cost-effective route mapping strategies for package pick-up and delivery
• Reduced order processing time by 20% through the implementation of computerized information integration mechanisms
• Spearheaded the launch of services in 3 new locations, attracting business worth $1.2M
• Attained 100% recordkeeping accuracy for the past two years
• Marked materials with appropriate identifying information and bar codes
• Sorted the incoming material and labeled it carefully for dispatch
• Filled out work order requests for processing and forwarding
• Assisted in unloading trucks and recording the received material in specified inventory
• Operated forklift and pallet jack for package transportation in the warehouse
• Completed basic material checklists and record sheets
• Packed material into crates and cartons and loaded the same into vehicles for shipment
Associate’s Degree in Arts
THE COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Tampa, FL – 2010
• Computer Skills: Proficient in MS office suite and online tracking software
• Bilingual: English and Spanish