A resume is a basic requirement to apply for windows installer position. It should be written in a way which entices the employer and persuades them to learn more about you in an interview.
• Format consistency: When it comes to windows installer resume, it should be consistent in format. Select a layout and use it throughout the resume and cover letter.
• The relevance of content: When building a resume, job seekers try to showcase all of their irrelevant experiences and qualifications. This is not a good idea because it creates an impression of an unfit candidate.
Window Installer Resume Sample
860 Ivory Lane • Pine City, MN 55603 • (004) 333-2222 • harold . wesley @ email .com
Personable, energetic Window Installer with 7 years’ hands-on experience in installing the window in both residential and commercial settings. A methodical professional who is well-versed in performing vinyl replacements tasks and fitting pocket windows. Special talent for installing new windows at construction sites based on given building plan. Fully familiar with the usage of OSHA specified PPE.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
|• Wood Trim Measurement||• Sliding Windows||• Window Replacement|
|• Trim Coil Fitting||• Pocket Windows||• Panel Fitting|
|• Glass Fitting||• Window Locks||• Sizing and Levelling|
|• Vinyl Replacement||• Weatherproofing||• Customized Windows|
ZAYO GROUP, Pine City, MN | Jul 2013 – Present
• Measure, mark and record size specifications for each installation project.
• Read and interpret work plans to determine daily work activities.
• Install windows of specified size, design, and quality in the allocated spaces.
• Clean and prepare construction areas to eliminate any possible hazard.
• Carefully use, clean and store all work-related equipment.
• Immediately communicate any job issues or complains to management.
• Assemble and install window panes and panel fixtures.
Key Results and Accomplishments
• Devised a cost-effective window installation mechanism that reduced installation cost by $15K annually.
• Implemented a glass insulation technique which enhanced weatherproofing efficacy by 30%.
• Designed a three-panel moveable window that attracted business worth $50K.
• Attained 100% customer satisfaction rate in the year 2015.
JC PENNY, Pine City, MN | May 2011 – Jul 2013
Window Installer Helper
• Identified faulty window components and performed general window adjustments.
• Repaired and replaced glass and window products.
• Measured frames for accurate window installation.
• Identified materials needed for each project and loaded the same in to the company vehicle.
• Accompanied the Lead Window Installer to work sites for window installation projects.
• Adhered to work place safety policies and utilized appropriate PPE at work.
• Operated company vehicle to reach customer locations as per company policy.
ST. PATRICK’S COMMUNITY SCHOOL, Pine City, MN – 2011
High school Diploma
• Bilingual: English and Spanish
• EPA Lead-Safe Certified