A resume is a basic requirement to apply for the windows installer position.
It should be written in a way that entices the employer and persuades them to learn more about you in an interview.
How to Write a Professional Resume for Window Installer Position?
• Consistency: When it comes to the windows installer resume, it should be consistent in format. Select a layout and use it throughout the resume and cover letter.
• Relevance: When building a resume, job seekers try to showcase all of their irrelevant experiences and qualifications. This is not a good idea because it creates an impression of an unfit candidate.
Here is an example:
Sample Resume for Window Installer Position
860 Ivory Lane
Pine City, MN 55603
harold . wesley @ email .com
Personable, energetic Window Installer with 11 years of hands-on experience in installing the window in both residential and commercial settings. A methodical professional who is well-versed in performing vinyl replacements tasks and fitting pocket windows. Special talent for installing new windows at construction sites based on the given building plan. Fully familiar with the usage of OSHA-specified PPE.
ZAYO GROUP, Pine City, MN
Jul 2013 – Present
• Measure, mark, and record size specifications for each installation project.
• Read and interpret work plans to determine daily work activities.
• Install windows of specified size, design, and quality in the allocated spaces.
• Clean and prepare construction areas to eliminate any possible hazards.
• Carefully use, clean, and store all work-related equipment.
• Immediately communicate any job issues or complaints to management.
• Assemble and install window panes and panel fixtures.
Key Results and Accomplishments
• Devised a cost-effective window installation mechanism that reduced installation costs by $15000 annually.
• Implemented a glass insulation technique that enhanced weatherproofing efficacy by 30%.
• Designed a three-panel moveable window that attracted business worth $50000K.
• Attained 100% customer satisfaction rate in the year 2015.
Window Installer Helper
JC PENNY, Pine City, MN
May 2011 – Jul 2013
• Identified faulty window components and performed general window adjustments.
• Repaired and replaced glass and window products.
• Measured frames for accurate window installation.
• Identified materials needed for each project and loaded the same into the company vehicle.
• Accompanied the Lead Window Installer to work sites for window installation projects.
• Adhered to workplace safety policies and utilized appropriate PPE at work.
• Operated company vehicle to reach customer locations as per company policy.
High school Diploma
ABC School, Pine City, MN – 2011
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Wood Trim Measurement • Sliding Windows Repair
• Window Replacement • Trim Coil Fitting
• Pocket Windows • Panel Fitting
• Glass Fitting • Window Locks
• Sizing and Levelling • Vinyl Replacement
• Weatherproofing • Customized Windows
• Bilingual: English and Spanish
• EPA Lead-Safe Certified