If you are planning to apply for a food package handler job, furnish your resume with a cover letter that showcases your value.
Here are a few tips on writing an effective cover letter.
How to Write a Cover Letter for Food Package Handler Position?
1. Conduct some research to find out the name of the hiring manager and address your letter directly to them.
2. Start with an engaging and attention-grabbing introductory line so the reader is encouraged to read the full letter.
3. Highlight some of your professional achievements.
4. Communicate your potential and give the reader an insight into your capabilities by hinting at what you can do for them if hired.
Here is a food package Handler cover letter sample for further guidance in this regard.
Food Package Handler Cover Letter Sample
514 River View Lane
noah. miller @ email . com
August 27, 2022
Mr. Daniel Ross
44 Madison Square
Dear Mr. Ross:
I was excited to find a food package handler position at Dunkin Donuts and I’m writing you to consider me for the same. I am the perfect candidate for this position as my skill set and past experience are an exact match for the position.
Here are some of my professional achievements:
- Reduced food wastage by 50% through the implementation of intelligently designed packaging techniques
- Elevated the overall customer ratings of the branch to 5 stars by ensuring accurate and timely order deliveries
- Cut down waiting time per order by implementing smart and quick assembly line and packing techniques
Here are some highlights of my skills:
1. Expert in weighing, packaging, and labeling food items.
2. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
3. Great attention to detail with proven ability to pack orders accurately.
4. Good physical stamina with the ability to lift up to 60 pounds weight.
Besides that, I bring extensive know-how of FDA-issued hygiene and sanitization protocols for the prevention of food contamination. I have also been performing cold storage organization and relevant inventory maintenance duties satisfactorily.
Being a sociable person with strong interpersonal skills, I have always maintained positive relations with my colleagues and customers.
As I fulfill all your job requirements and also exceed a few, I would suggest a meeting to discuss the opportunity further as soon as you are available. Meanwhile, my resume is enclosed for your consideration.
Thank you for your time and consideration.