A school superintendent cover letter is a short document that is required to apply for a job.
Here is a cover letter example for the position of a school superintendent that will help you in creating a good cover letter.
School Superintendent Cover Letter Example
600 Church Street
Chicago, IL 608752
June 23, 2022
Ms. Charlene Temple
Department of Education
790 Parnell Avenue
Chicago, IL 68910
Dear Ms. Temple:
I am excited to apply for a School Superintendent position at the Department of Education. Having worked in a school superintendent role for 5+ years, I enjoyed considerable success in handling 15 schools within my jurisdiction.
Ensuring that every school within one’s jurisdiction works along standardized educational systems is an extremely difficult task but I believe that I am ready for this challenge. I offer skills in:
- Developing school success plans
- Responding to parent and community concerns
- Identifying potential candidates for principal and teaching roles
- Establishing and implementing staff and leadership development plans
- Planning of annual objectives, budget development, and allocation of resources
- Handling all matters related to students, including evaluation, student programs, placement, and support
I believe that all children are important for the future of our country and it is not only instructors who help them become successful. People like us who work behind the scenes have just as much responsibility and this belief is the driving force behind my work. I am familiar with the responsibility that the district has towards its schools and I am confident that I can judge the suitability of designated educational programs and also devise regulations to ensure the proper implementation of educational systems.
I will be in touch with you regarding a meeting so we can discuss this in detail. I am available at (444) 444-4444 if you need to contact me.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
See also: School Superintendent Resume