Data entry positions are hard to secure due to aggressive competition in industry. In order to earn a interview for data entry position, you must build an impressive resume.
Data Entry Clerk Resume Tips
• A data entry clerk resume must be tailored to address the requirements of the prospective employer.
• Your resume should be formatted in a visually pleasing manner. Select your resume format and layout very carefully.
• Short resumes with relevant information are considered as most effective. Mention only your relevant qualifications using short bullet statements.
See also: Cover Letter for Data Entry Clerk Resume
231 Evergreen Lane • Seattle, WA 34009 • (006) 444-3333 • kevin @ email . com
DATA ENTRY CLERK
Expert in collecting, indexing and typing information accurately.
Detail-oriented Data Entry Clerk with 5+ years’ hands-on experience in data punching, database maintenance, data analysis and retrieval. Well-versed with modern data recording procedures and data sorting techniques. A hardworking and outgoing individual who has good customer service and clerical skills. Ability to prioritize work, multitask, show professionalism and manage time.
• Typing Speed 50 WPM with accuracy
• Proficient in collecting and organizing information numerically and alphabetically
• Proven ability to work well independently and collaboratively in a team environment
• Expert in purging files to eliminate data duplication
|• Document Scanning||• Data Processing||• Data Sourcing|
|• Information Verification||• Optical Scanning||• Data Confidentiality|
|• Account System Review||• Information Gathering||• Record Retrieval|
|• Data Segregation||• Database Maintenance||• Data Transcription|
• Revised the initial data entry form and allowed proper categorization of information that resulted in achieving 50% more information regarding clients
• Reduced 30% data processing time by introducing advance level automated software
• Purged the whole database files for 600+ members in a month by comparing records against data source
Verizon Services, Seattle, WA | 9/2012 to Present
Data Entry Clerk
• Pre-screen all information before data entry
• Enter data using keyboard and 10-key pad
• Check for accuracy of data
• Organize departmental records and files
• Manage the issues related to database
• Retrieve data files on request when needed
• Maintain foolproof confidentiality for data
Trinity Health, Seattle, WA | 5/2010 to 8/2012
• Corrected existing data by checking it against source files
• Entered new data based on client information forms
• Categorized data and stored it into various locations on the hard drive
• Adhered to content and style guidelines
Community College, Seattle, WA – 2010
Bachelor of Science in Statistics
• Bilingual: English and Spanish
• Expert user of MS Office applications
“I perform complex data entry tasks calmly and accurately.”
Last updated on