Data entry positions are hard to secure due to aggressive competition in the industry. To earn an interview for data entry position, you must build an impressive resume.
Data Entry Clerk Resume Tips
• A data entry clerk resume must be tailored to address the requirements of the prospective employer.
• Your resume should be formatted in a visually pleasing manner. Select your resume format and layout very carefully.
• Short resumes with relevant information are considered as most effective. Mention only your relevant qualifications using short bullet statements.
See also: Cover Letter for Data Entry Clerk Resume
Data Entry Clerk Resume Example
231 Evergreen Lane • Seattle, WA 34009 • (006) 444-3333 • [Email]
DATA ENTRY CLERK
Expert in collecting, indexing and typing information accurately.
Detail-oriented Data Entry Clerk with 5+ years’ hands-on experience in data punching, database maintenance, data analysis, and retrieval. Well-versed with modern data recording procedures and data sorting techniques. A hardworking and outgoing individual who has excellent customer service and clerical skills. Ability to prioritize work, multitask, show professionalism and manage time.
• Typing Speed 50 WPM with accuracy
• Proficient in collecting and organizing information numerically and alphabetically
• Proven ability to work well independently and collaboratively in a team environment
• Expert in purging files to eliminate data duplication
|• Document Scanning||• Data Processing||• Data Sourcing|
|• Information Verification||• Optical Scanning||• Data Confidentiality|
|• Account System Review||• Information Gathering||• Record Retrieval|
|• Data Segregation||• Database Maintenance||• Data Transcription|
• Revised the initial data entry form and allowed proper categorization of information that resulted in achieving 50% more information regarding clients
• Reduced 30% data processing time by introducing advance level automated software
• Purged the whole database files for 600+ members in a month by comparing records against the data source
Data Entry Clerk
Verizon Services, Seattle, WA | 9/2012 to Present
• Pre-screen all information before data entry
• Enter data using a keyboard and 10-key
• Check for accuracy of data
• Organize departmental records and files
• Manage the issues related to database
• Retrieve data files on request when needed
• Maintain foolproof confidentiality of data
Trinity Health, Seattle, WA | 5/2010 to 8/2012
• Corrected existing data by checking it against source files
• Entered new data based on client information forms
• Categorized data and stored it in various locations on the hard drive
• Adhered to content and style guidelines
Community College, Seattle, WA – 2010
Bachelor of Science in Statistics
• Bilingual: English and Spanish
• Expert user of MS Office applications
“I perform complex data entry tasks calmly and accurately.”
Last updated on