If you want to want an effective resume for a babysitter position with no experience in hand, then you will need to know the purpose of the resume and why the employer is asking for it.
A resume is a short document that communicates your qualifications, knowledge, and childcare skills to prospective employers in a logical manner.
How to Write a Professional Entry Level Babysitter Resume With No Experience?
- Start your resume with a babysitter profile/summary or a targeted babysitter objective statement.
- To make up for the lack of experience, you need to build an appealing qualifications section.
- Read the babysitter job description carefully before writing your resume.
- Think of all the competencies, abilities, and transferable babysitting skills and write the same using bullet points.
- Mention your educational details, certifications, interests and hobbies, and volunteer work.
Below is a sample resume for an entry-level babysitter who has no experience in hand.
Entry Level Babysitter Resume No Experience
344 Evelyn Square, Phoenix, AZ 45663
BABYSITTER / CHILDCARE PROFESSIONAL
Committed to bringing a significant difference in children’s life.
Vigilant, detail-oriented, and friendly Babysitter with the ability to take care of infants, toddlers, and young children. Competent at assisting children with homework and fostering positive personality traits in them that can put to productive use for society.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Comprehensive knowledge of making formulas, preparing the meal, bathing, and feeding children.
- Profound ability to maintain a comfortable and safe play and study environment.
- Familiar with children’s age-specific psycho-social, cognitive and physical milestones, and relevant needs.
- Proficient in handling the child’s frustration effectively.
- Competent at performing basic housekeeping tasks, laundry, and grocery shopping.
- Strong storytelling, activity implementation, and behavioral grooming acumen.
- Skilled in providing toilet training.
- Adept at teaching fundamental moral values through play activities with the aim of developing a robust civic sense among children.
First Aid and BCLS Certified
High School Diploma
St. Joseph’s High School, Phoenix, AZ – 2020
– MS Word and Excel
– Google Classroom and Zoom
– Social Media
ST CLAIRE’S HIGH SCHOOL, Phoenix, AZ
Jan 2020 – Mar 2020
- Supervised children between the ages of six months to 3 years and ensured their safety in the Montessori of school.
- Provided a homelike environment to the children of the School’s staff.
- Changed diapers and prepared formulas when needed.
- Managed play and recreational activities for children.
- Cleaned and sanitized work area and equipment.
Current Arizona Driver’s License
ACHIEVEMENTS & INTERESTS
- Reading: Volunteer story reader at the Red Cross Society shelter homes, Phoenix, AZ
- Swimming: Active member of the American Youth Swimming club
- Tennis: Silver Medal winner of Annual Olympiad Series of America, 2013
- Cooking: Runner-up of Master Chef Junior, the USA in May 2010
- Load Lifting ability: 45 lbs
- Excellent communication skills
See also: Babysitter Cover Letter No Experience