As an entry level position, working as a childcare assistant can be quite challenging.
That is because meeting the emotional, physical, and mental demands of children can be difficult for someone who has just stepped into this area.
It is difficult but not impossible. If you can write a resume to apply for this position, you have half the battle won.
When applying for a childcare assistant position, make sure that you highlight your knowledge of looking after children and even young adults.
Your ability to provide them with the right guidance, and ensure their safety is important. Equally important is to put this information into a resume.
To see what you can write in a no experience childcare assistant resume, have a look at the following sample:
Sample Resume for Entry Level Childcare Assistant With No Experience
987 Jersey Avenue, Mobile, AL
Compassionate and organized Childcare professional, with an inherent love for children and their wellbeing. Highly skilled in supervising the safety of children, and developing schedules to meet their specific needs. Effectively able to organize activities, and assist in the implementation of the class curriculum.
Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education
Alabama State University, Mobile, AL – 2020
Award and Honors
• Honored for representing the university at 5 international early education workshops
• Awarded Student of the Year plaque for consistently well-placed academic and extracurricular record
• Consistently remained on top of the Dean’s honor roll throughout the course of the degree program
• Introduce a child wellness program into the curriculum; as a result, decreased problems associated with unruliness and behavior
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Program Development
• Student Monitoring
• Hygiene Assurance
• Curriculum Implementation
• Activities Organization
• Developmental Problems Handling
• Progress Monitoring
• Needs Assessment
Mobile Childcare Services, Mobile, AL
5/2020 – 8/2020
• Assisted lead teachers in creating and implementing childcare curriculum
• Assessed the needs of each child, and provided feedback to lead teacher
• Monitored assigned children in order to ensure their physical and emotional wellbeing
• Assisted with personal hygiene such as bathing and toileting
• Developed resources and ensured that they were implemented as per instructions
• Created and maintained records of students manually, as well as electronically
• Attendance Recording Software
• MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Internet and Email
English and Spanish
• Volunteered services at Mobile Orphanage for 4 months
• Part of the team of volunteers working toward educating children at Homeless Home